I am back and engaged ..

4 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

i believe "healthy attraction" was a criteria somewhere at subconscious level even in those days ! I know in short 500 history of us , we have most of the time spent being persecuted by mughals, brits, afghans, indians , etc but I think "tainu kudi pasand aa" / "tainu munda pasand aa" questions were evidence of the fact that attraction was desirable trait in a marriage 

you are wrong nobody saw their bride to be as they implicitly trusted their folks to do right by them . None of our Guru Sahiban saw their wives prior to marriage just their future father-in-laws (even in the case Mata Sahib Kaur ji )

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, this would concern me, too.

but being single , without siblings , would be a hell in this lifetime. Its no easy path to walk on .

Perhaps being monogamous with her and reciting gurbani daily , while still withholding truth might be lesser karmic inflicting . 

BTW , ppl , even non gay ones do hide a lot of things I have heard before marriage . But then theirs is theirs karma, mine is mine 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you are wrong nobody saw their bride to be as they implicitly trusted their folks to do right by them . None of our Guru Sahiban saw their wives prior to marriage just their future father-in-laws (even in the case Mata Sahib Kaur ji )

but everyone was assumed to be heterosexual . The concept of same-sex attraction would have sound something out of this universe, unimaginable , or perhaps related to khusras 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

but everyone was assumed to be heterosexual . The concept of same-sex attraction would have sound something out of this universe, unimaginable 

you are not the first gay indian ...they existed from the get go , in fact hinduism has  spoken of such things ... in fact the actual natural occurence is less than one percent , whereas today it is fashionable to be bi, part-time gays etc

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

you are not the first gay indian ...they existed from the get go , in fact hinduism has  spoken of such things ... in fact the actual natural occurence is less than one percent , whereas today it is fashionable to be bi, part-time gays etc

and this brothers is what happens when a woman wonders too far from the kitchen. ?‍♂️ where'd you even pull that out from?

1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

and this brothers is what happens when a woman wonders too far from the kitchen. ?‍♂️ where'd you even pull that out from?

if you are going by the argument that it is caused by brain differences in utero then it is that low , whereas if it is based in postnatal changes through hormonal imbalances then the group grows bigger , then if you add cultural issues then it increases again . But across 450 species studied by scientists the median percentage is around 7-8% .

Your parents are damn right heartless. They have made you marry someone even though your a gay. destroying some poor girls life just so they can say they got you married. 

Its a discrace. Your parents have done something incredibly wrong and are going to have some poor girls life ruined on their conscious. 

Pull out now while there is still time. After the wedding. It will become a circus. 

Congratulations on your engagement.  Perhaps you are not actually just gay but a bi. You actually want this marriage.  You are not complaining about being with a girl and wanting to get out of it.

You are only going through the natural feelings that a normal person would go through I.e. wondering what the act of procreation will be like.  

To a woman sex is not everything.  I think you will make a wonderful companion as women love gay friends.  Sex is not everything.  Most normal couples just waste their time being physical without it leading to a deeper relationship. 

So get on with it. Marriage has different aspects.  Provided you don't neglect her... it should work out.