I am back and engaged ..

I think human sexuality is fluid and shouldn't necessarily be labelled for some people.

This includes maharajas/kings and possibly even some prophet(s), especially when it came to Eunuchs and also heard of young boys.

Many sikhs and other people used to start grihast jeevan before their 20s.

Many of them married people they never saw the face of until after the wedding

These ancestors were married in their teens and this helped control vikaar especially kaam. Also people were hard working so they may not have had time or may have been to calm or tired to chase after other partners!

As sikhs we should strive for grihast jeevan and to bring bhujangis into the world as sewa and sewa to Khalsa panth. We shouldn't let any sexual desires control us and grihast ashram should also be done as sewa.

From a wider perspective, the perpetuation of the idea of "love" and other related ideals, that are packaged and incessantly pushed onto the masses via the entertainment industries, has been toxic to the attitudes to marriage and relationships in general. The "waiting for the one" nonsense has resulted in people who have no business being picky suddenly gaining airs and graces, lol. I understand females deviating to that norm, but men, too? It's hilarious.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
9 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

YES and if you dont realise this then your stupid

and if you still can't realize that you're part of the problem, then you're stupid ! 

Ask yourself honestly, would you accept gay marriage ? nope .. you can't have it both ways 

13 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

and if you still can't realize that you're part of the problem, then you're stupid ! 

Ask yourself honestly, would you accept gay marriage ? nope .. you can't have it both ways 

shut up you <banned word filter activated>, your the most besharam guy i have ever heard of. first you come onto a sikhi forum and show off about the moneh men you like, now you come back like a drama queen showing off how your going to ruin some innocent girls life. how would you like it if your mum or sister was married to a bender? sharam kar you joker

On 5/19/2018 at 3:57 PM, ipledgeblue said:

I think human sexuality is fluid and shouldn't necessarily be labelled for some people.

This includes maharajas/kings and possibly even some prophet(s), especially when it came to Eunuchs and also heard of young boys.

Many sikhs and other people used to start grihast jeevan before their 20s.

Many of them married people they never saw the face of until after the wedding

These ancestors were married in their teens and this helped control vikaar especially kaam. Also people were hard working so they may not have had time or may have been to calm or tired to chase after other partners!

As sikhs we should strive for grihast jeevan and to bring bhujangis into the world as sewa and sewa to Khalsa panth. We shouldn't let any sexual desires control us and grihast ashram should also be done as sewa.

maybe Kaam is fluid , goading people into making do with whatever is available ... I'm not a member of the anything goes club ...

Kaam is the biggest hurdle to overcome as it has brought many to their knees righteous and sinner alike

I swear down, this forum never gets a message across without rude language involved. 

Jeez, why is it so hard to understand.

Rude words - don't do it. No.

Polite messages - do it. Yes.

3 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

shut up you <banned word filter activated>, your the most besharam guy i have ever heard of. first you come onto a sikhi forum and show off about the moneh men you like, now you come back like a drama queen showing off how your going to ruin some innocent girls life. how would you like it if your mum or sister was married to a bender? sharam kar you joker

You need a wake-up call and realize that language like this won't help the person, instead make it worse.

10 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ ਤੂੰ ਇਹੀ ਗਿਲਟ ਟ੍ਰਿਪ ਜੱਪੀ ਜਾਂਦਾ..."ਤੇਰੀ ਮਾਂ ਤੇਰੀ ਮਾਂ ਤੇਰੀ ਭੈਣ ਤੇਰੀ ਭੈਣ"...ਜੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਕਹਵੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਮਾਂ ਤੇਰੀ ਭੈਣ ਤੇਰੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਮੂਰਖ ਨਾਲ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰੇ? ਕਿੱਦਾਂ ਲੱਗੂ ਤੈਨੂੰ????

ਵੱਡਾ ਆਇਆ ਦੁੱਲਾ ਭੱਟੀ ਮਾਸੂਮ ਕੁੜੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਚਾਉਣ ਵਾਲਾ
ਪ੍ਰੋ-ਖਾੜਕੂ ਦਾ ਲੱਗਦਾ 

1288796485_blushemoji.jpg.28e43d46321d5d5e3bccf811c28b0de4.jpg

LOOOOOOOOL

8 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

You 'doth protest too much. Perhaps you're threatened by gays and lesbians, fearing your own closeted impulses? I do have a little compassion for you though brother; perhaps you're unaccepting of others because you're not accepting of yourself. I'd recommend a little self-reflection. Perhaps a little self-exploration too?(ਅੱਗੋਂ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ?- I'm sure you know where that goes). Here if you want to hug it out (no homo).

FAO-nobhead.JPG