my mother hit her own head with my dad's shoe after family fight

I think it has happened for second time when my mother out of frustration hit her own head with shoe , because me and dad were quarelling over something and i tend to become very loud and aggressive. She starts crying loudly and hit her own head with shoe repeatedly cursing her damn fate ,because my dad was mostly alcoholic and she has suffered like this for all her life. 

but when me and dad have a verbal fight, my dad is unrelenting (some ppl used to call him "turk" for this reason perhaps) and no mercy. 

I am wondering if i will get the karmic punishment for making my mom cry and her hitting her own head with shoes ? 

10 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I think it has happened for second time when my mother out of frustration hit her own head with shoe , because me and dad were quarelling over something and i tend to become very loud and aggressive. She starts crying loudly and hit her own head with shoe repeatedly cursing her damn fate ,because my dad was mostly alcoholic and she has suffered like this for all her life. 

but when me and dad have a verbal fight, my dad is unrelenting (some ppl used to call him "turk" for this reason perhaps) and no mercy. 

I am wondering if i will get the karmic punishment for making my mom cry and her hitting her own head with shoes ? 

I'm sorry your family is going through this brother. I've been there. 

Could you take a different tact? Absolutely, but don't fear karam. Suffering is the medicine, and often we suffer greatest with those we love. 

Everyone's fears and desires come to this crashing of walls in families. The pain as the ego burns away is intense, but everyone is growing all the time. All you control is you, so Jaap Naam, and be calm. Let go of your attachments to outcome, feel that anger and release whatever motivates it, and get calmer and calmer, softer and softer in these communications. Try and say important things respectfully, in a way that allows everyone to save face. Compliment what you can about people in these situations, and build from that. 

You don't have to fight, refute views, or point fingers. Listen, accept what is said as how that person feels, offer solutions, and thank them. 

Let go and let Akal Purakh. It's all just a dream brother. Hang in there and love love love.