Kalki's avatar found !

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The anticipation of his arrival is palpable among certain Sikh groups whether we "believe" in his divinity or not. He's enough to warrant a mention in Dasam Guru's Bani in somewhat positive terms, so there must be something in his coming that will spell a change for all humanity, including Sikhs.

Guru Pita ji never held him as our saviour or even hinted that we should even pay attention to that . It is strange that the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Brahmins all claim a saviour will come on a WHITE HORSE ...especially since they are all at each others throats normally . I chose to think of it this way if sikhs became khalsa  then there will be no need for a saviour because the idea of Heaven on Earth will come to fruition , halemi raj with everyone maintaining a focus on dharam simran

On 5/23/2018 at 6:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Anyone wondering if the Kalki avtaar -- who the Dharmic faiths consider to be their "good guy" -- might be the Anti-Christ in accordance with the beliefs of Abrahamic religions, lmao?  That would certainly be an amazing plot twist. 

I'v not read the full Kalki Avtar section of Dasam Granth but on a whole, no. I don't think he'd have beef with anyone who's a good person, only the wicked ones would suffer his wrath.

Kalki is meant to protect good people, in this instance there's a Brahmin (God orientated man) who worships Devi, he's a Pious man but his wife riles the King against him and they drag him to a temple of Devi and try to get him to renounce his faith, he refuses and as they're about to kill him, Kalki appears and saves him. 

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Guru Pita ji never held him as our saviour or even hinted that we should even pay attention to that . It is strange that the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Brahmins all claim a saviour will come on a WHITE HORSE ...especially since they are all at each others throats normally . I chose to think of it this way if sikhs became khalsa  then there will be no need for a saviour because the idea of Heaven on Earth will come to fruition , halemi raj with everyone maintaining a focus on dharam simran

He wrote an entire section about him, Yes it is something everyone, including us, should pay attention to.  Like it or not but Kalyug will be ended by Kalki and no one else. That's his seva given to him by Waheguru. 

1 hour ago, Kira said:

I'v not read the full Kalki Avtar section of Dasam Granth but on a whole, no. I don't think he'd have beef with anyone who's a good person, only the wicked ones would suffer his wrath.

Kalki is meant to protect good people, in this instance there's a Brahmin (God orientated man) who worships Devi, he's a Pious man but his wife riles the King against him and they drag him to a temple of Devi and try to get him to renounce his faith, he refuses and as they're about to kill him, Kalki appears and saves him. 

He wrote an entire section about him, Yes it is something everyone, including us, should pay attention to.  Like it or not but Kalyug will be ended by Kalki and no one else. That's his seva given to him by Waheguru. 

but the 14,000 year khalsa raj will do what then ? absolutely nothing that seems ridiculous , if we all agree Guru Nanak Dev ji is Kalyug da Jagat Guru . Nehkalank avatar is different from Kalki?

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

but the 14,000 year khalsa raj will do what then ? absolutely nothing that seems ridiculous , if we all agree Guru Nanak Dev ji is Kalyug da Jagat Guru . Nehkalank avatar is different from Kalki?

The end of Kalyug will come at the hands of Kalki as Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote in Dasam Granth. We're not even half way through Kalyug, 432,000 is the number of years in Kalyug. 14,000 years within that is next to nothing. 

11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

You do know that kalyug is 432,000 years old. 

The 14,000 khalsa raj is supposed to start after about the 5000 mark. After that then it reverts back to kalyug. This 14,000 khalsa raj is a satyug in kalyug, but ultimately its still kalyug. After that 14,000 years kalyug returns to normal. Then kalki(nehklank avtar) comes and rids the world of disease(5 chor).

Just like kira said, kalki was given this task by akaal purkh. So please respect kalki and all other avtaars. 

1 hour ago, Kira said:

The end of Kalyug will come at the hands of Kalki as Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote in Dasam Granth. We're not even half way through Kalyug, 432,000 is the number of years in Kalyug. 14,000 years within that is next to nothing. 

true we are only 5,000 years in ... but still 14,000 is a fair innings

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

The 14,000 khalsa raj is supposed to start after about the 5000 mark. After that then it reverts back to kalyug. This 14,000 khalsa raj is a satyug in kalyug, but ultimately its still kalyug. After that 14,000 years kalyug returns to normal. Then kalki(nehklank avtar) comes and rids the world of disease(5 chor).

hope I see the start of Halemi raj  ... a lot of the prophecies talk of destruction of middle east region including arabia including Karninama  ... didn't nehkalank avtar also get haumai in some parts of Dasam Granth ...

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

Just like kira said, kalki was given this task by akaal purkh. So please respect kalki and all other avtaars. 

wasn't disrespecting but didn't believe this guy because he's a bit early on the timescale ...and have seen Messiah complex in other faiths too. At one point somebody foolish tried to say Modi was Dasvin Avtar of Vishnu

I'm guessing sometime in the future, horses will again become the standard mode of transport if most of the major religions state the end-of-times Messiah (or whoever) will arrive on a horse. I wonder if this follows a worldwide societal regression of technological progress, caused by the fallout from conflict and war? Sadly, no prophesies about unidentified flying objects, lol.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm guessing sometime in the future, horses will again become the standard mode of transport if most of the major religions state the end-of-times Messiah (or whoever) will arrive on a horse. I wonder if this follows a worldwide societal regression of technological progress, caused by the fallout from conflict and war? Sadly, no prophesies about unidentified flying objects, lol.

maybe major emf waves from sunstorms will knock all tech on its butt, Oil and Gas will be gone by then for sure , leaving us reliant on hightech  ecofriendly options of energy production which will be vulnerable to such storms also we are due switching of magnectic poles .

There is a current trend of high tech jamming weapons development also ...