Kalki's avatar found !

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe major emf waves from sunstorms will knock all tech on its butt, Oil and Gas will be gone by then for sure , leaving us reliant on hightech  ecofriendly options of energy production which will be vulnerable to such storms also we are due switching of magnectic poles .

There is a current trend of high tech jamming weapons development also ...

Any theories on whether the internet is a technological abberation of our times or is it here to stay for good? I have to say my soul says it's a temporary diversion, albeit a pretty major one, that symbolises the contemporary trivialities of our shallow and somewhat empty modern lives. Its impact on people's consciousness outweighs the admittedly good that it potentially offers for education and enlightenment. A double-edged sword if ever there was one.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Any theories on whether the internet is a technological abberation of our times or is it here to stay for good? I have to say my soul says it's a temporary diversion, albeit a pretty major one, that symbolises the contemporary trivialities of our shallow and somewhat empty modern lives. Its impact on people's consciousness outweighs the admittedly good that it potentially offers for education and enlightenment. A double-edged sword if ever there was one.

I think we need to exploit it to get sikhi parchaar out there and develop new centres of excellence in sikh knowledge , outside of India , in each of the major land masses  and create our own tight network to help facilitate publishing translating sikh intellectuals , saints auto biographies and books , preserving our heritage and organising safeguarding commitees of our physical buildings, weapons, artefacts , building high tech and security  museums to house collections under our own hands .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

The kind of responses on this post is evident of the fact of our degeneracy . 

Our guru gave us kirpan and qalam to fight oppression , and we like our brahmin masters are waiting for vishnu to save us, the same vishnu who has not been praised in SGGS , the only indian scripture who worships parbrahm directly without the brahma/vishnu/mahesh mess and the lone scripture who got status of a guru .

We should be ashamed. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The anticipation of his arrival is palpable among certain Sikh groups whether we "believe" in his divinity or not.

As I said previously kalki is  a vishnu avatar . 

Guru Gobind Singh ji (or perhaps the poets among the 52 in gurus darbar) have mentioned the avatars of vishnu and of shiva in dasam granth under the sections "chaubis avatar" and "rudra avatar" respectively.

Ofcourse, one can say Guru ji reprhased Ramayan and Mahabharat , but it is not guru ji's original content. I believe he merely translated from sanskrit to brij so that people can read easily and don't have to depend on bahmans ! 

Any content of this sections is purely a replica of the original sanskrit scriptures and should therefore not be seen as guru ji's own viewpoint. For instance , when in Krishna avatar, Krishna is referred with honorific names akin to god, it is Ved vyasa's view who originally compiled Mahabharat , not of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj. 

He's enough to warrant a mention in Dasam Guru's Bani in somewhat positive terms, so there must be something in his coming that will spell a change for all humanity, including Sikhs.

Plot twist : He's coming to establish Hindu rashtar for rss ?

and all sikhs or should i say "keshadhari hindus" will have to go back to their roots. 

Kalki's gonna make singhs drop their kachhera and wear dhoti instead LOL and kes will be reduced to bodi , and kirpan will change for janeu. And he will finally destroy the "evil" Tat Khalsa and replace them with Hindu-Sikhs who wear dhoti angavastram , janeudhari tilakdhari "singhs" and put the sacred idols  back in Hari Mandir , which the "evil" singh sabha movement sikhs removed in the early 1920s . 

because he's a hindu avatar, so he will think about hindoos . why about you ? ??

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

it's not going to last ..all mahapurakhs have said Bani kant karo there will be such a time when gurbani potian will not be available it will be that bad . I could only guess that means wars and strife .

who all said this ? I can only remember one "gyani"(?) Thakur Singh from damdami taksal , but the kind of bizzare claims he made , including this one, is hard to believe 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

As I said previously kalki is  a vishnu avatar . 

Guru Gobind Singh ji (or perhaps the poets among the 52 in gurus darbar) have mentioned the avatars of vishnu and of shiva in dasam granth under the sections "chaubis avatar" and "rudra avatar" respectively.

Ofcourse, one can say Guru ji reprhased Ramayan and Mahabharat , but it is not guru ji's original content. I believe he merely translated from sanskrit to brij so that people can read easily and don't have to depend on bahmans ! 

Any content of this sections is purely a replica of the original sanskrit scriptures and should therefore not be seen as guru ji's own viewpoint. For instance , when in Krishna avatar, Krishna is referred with honorific names akin to god, it is Ved vyasa's view who originally compiled Mahabharat , not of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj. 

Plot twist : He's coming to establish Hindu rashtar for rss ?

and all sikhs or should i say "keshadhari hindus" will have to go back to their roots. 

Kalki's gonna make singhs drop their kachhera and wear dhoti instead LOL and kes will be reduced to bodi , and kirpan will change for janeu. And he will finally destroy the "evil" Tat Khalsa and replace them with Hindu-Sikhs who wear dhoti angavastram , janeudhari tilakdhari "singhs" and put the sacred idols  back in Hari Mandir , which the "evil" singh sabha movement sikhs removed in the early 1920s . 

because he's a hindu avatar, so he will think about hindoos . why about you ? ??

Where did I imply or suggest I was counting the days until he arrived? I'm merely curious at his possible motivations, because I suspect the so-called saviour of eastern dharma cannot be the same person who'll herald peace on earth from the Abrahamic perspective. So, either it's all nonsense or those respective personalities will be at loggerheads, which begs the question: who'll be the the good guy and what will he want to achieve? 

Your hate for Hindus, because they bully you, is making you see things that simply aren't there. Some perspective, please. You're slipping into old habits and we're on the verge of falling out again. Don't knowingly mischaracertise my words and my intentions to push your propaganda. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Also let me add one thing .

The hindu chronology thing is not so accurate lol . 

One short example : Hanuman asks Raam what is the source of mukti ?

Raam tells him to read 108 upanishads and lists their names . This text which mentions the 108 upanishads is known as "muktika canon". 

But one important thing to note is that most upanishads were not compiled as late as till the end of vedic era (600 BC) while Ram and Hanuman were believed to have lived in 3000 BC . So how can someone mention texts which are yet to be written thousands of years later.

Many such hindu mythology events which are achronological . Also what was Ram doing in 5000 BC , shouldn't he have been earlier in treta yuga . Things don't fit in . the lakhs of years for each yuga also seem false 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Your hate for Hindus, because they bully you, is making you see things that simply aren't there. Some perspective, please. You're slipping into old habits and we're on the verge of falling out again. Don't knowingly mischaracertise my words and my intentions to push your propaganda. 

and you hate islam on this site is so obvious. Did they bully you ? 

just go check how rss is distorting history and how sikhs have been fooled and still to this day.