Kalki's avatar found !

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You just proved my point, lol. 

you only see my weak points and not how i am constantly trying to wake our apney by posting latest happening on this site. 

you think hindus are our friends, any better than muslims are ?

atleast muslims were foreigners , hindus are someone for whom our gurus laid their lives and we protected them and covered their temples with gold while they broke ours using tanks and canons. You stilll think they're our bros ? 

I think these hindutva freaks are our greatest enemies, far greater than any abrahamic cult 

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

you only see my weak points and not how i am constantly trying to wake our apney by posting latest happening on this site. 

you think hindus are our friends, any better than muslims are ?

atleast muslims were foreigners , hindus are someone for whom our gurus laid their lives and we protected them and covered their temples with gold while they broke ours using tanks and canons. You stilll think they're our bros ? 

I think these hindutva freaks are our greatest enemies, far greater than any abrahamic cult 

Most people know exactly what they are. We have eyes and ears. The truth is you would neither care nor object to their activities to the extent that you do, if their impact on Sikhs didn't intersect with their toxic affects on your emotions. So, what you're actually trying to do -- quite obviously -- is drum up hostility (whether it's warranted is irrelevant) on this site under the guise of activism and awareness, which will, in your mind, soothe your emotional pain as you see some of your fellow Sikhs pile in to these dhoti-wale who make your life unbearable, because it's the kind of support you wish you had in your offline existence. It's quite twisted and malicious in a way.

Don't continue to push me because, as you can see, I will push back.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

The truth is you would neither care nor object to their activities to the extent that you do, if their impact on Sikhs didn't intersect with their toxic affects on your emotions. So, what you're actually trying to do -- quite obviously -- is drum up hostility (whether it's warranted is irrelevant) on this site under the guise of activism and awareness, which will, in your mind, soothe your emotional pain as you see some of your fellow Sikhs pile in to these dhoti-wale who make your life unbearable, because it's the kind of support you wish you had in your offline existence. It's quite twisted and malicious in a way

LOL ! I am chuckling. You think all of my hindu friends are bad and malicious to sikhs ? The problem with you uncle is that you make up bizzare inferences in your head about people which do not necessarily correspond with the reality. 

I am not pushing sikhs against hindus, rather i would sikhs become more aware of the impending danger from the quarters they would least expect . However, I feel you would rather be ok with the cowish passive mentality of our people nowadays then with them becoming more politically aware , like the hindus of rss 

41 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

LOL ! I am chuckling. You think all of my hindu friends are bad and malicious to sikhs ? The problem with you uncle is that you make up bizzare inferences in your head about people which do not necessarily correspond with the reality. 

I am not pushing sikhs against hindus, rather i would sikhs become more aware of the impending danger from the quarters they would least expect . However, I feel you would rather be ok with the cowish passive mentality of our people nowadays then with them becoming more politically aware , like the hindus of rss 

If only you displayed such integrity and honesty in your personal life. Lol. 

How do these yugs work! its confusing. so what about the Neanderthals who became extinct around 40,000 years ago and the woolly mammoths what yug were they part of and what about the dinosaurs? and then there are all the monkey/ape people like the homo erectus who were around even a million years ago i think? what yug were they part of? and weren't the people/creatures from the previous yugs more closer to the truth than people from our yug, so that means neanderthals and even homo erectus were closer to the truth and doing bhakti/naam? lol i just can't picture that.  And were any of vishnus avtars or other devta around at the same time as some of these extinct early humans or even the dinosaurs.    I just find all this very confusing 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

How do these yugs work! its confusing. so what about the Neanderthals who became extinct around 40,000 years ago and the woolly mammoths what yug were they part of and what about the dinosaurs? and then there are all the monkey/ape people like the homo erectus who were around even a million years ago i think? what yug were they part of? and weren't the people/creatures from the previous yugs more closer to the truth than people from our yug, so that means neanderthals and even homo erectus were closer to the truth and doing bhakti/naam? lol i just can't picture that.  And were any of vishnus avtars or other devta around at the same time as some of these extinct early humans or even the dinosaurs.    I just find all this very confusing 

History has only been recorded for a couple thousand years. Before that it was all orally transmitted via stories. And before us, there was not even an oral record of history.

All history before that was contained within the body.

That's why you can obtain gyan when you go within. It is all stored in the Body and Consciousness.

But as for Yugs, you are asking some good questions that also very difficult to answer -

I see Yugs as archetypal representations of the Corruption of the Mind that happens over time.

The Yugs are also spoken about as historical time but I think they are fundamentally archetypal representations of the Mind.

I think its fairly easy to understand Yugs on a microscale, it happens whenever you partake in Satsang for example.

While you listen to a good katha or kirtan, you are in Satyug, but when its over and you leave, you start to forget that blissful state, you go into Treta and then Dwapar and then a few days later you've forgotten eveything and now it's Kaliyug. You go back to your old ways.

Then you go to listen to another inspiring katha again, you are back in Satyug, and then it degrades again.

So this cycle happens in our daily life also.

1 hour ago, BhagatSingh said:

That's why you can obtain gyan when you go within. It is all stored in the Body and Consciousness.

I have heard stories of Sikhs who don’t even academically study, and just do Bhagti and automatically start learning things they never knew. 

15 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

As I said previously kalki is  a vishnu avatar . 

Guru Gobind Singh ji (or perhaps the poets among the 52 in gurus darbar) have mentioned the avatars of vishnu and of shiva in dasam granth under the sections "chaubis avatar" and "rudra avatar" respectively.

Ofcourse, one can say Guru ji reprhased Ramayan and Mahabharat , but it is not guru ji's original content. I believe he merely translated from sanskrit to brij so that people can read easily and don't have to depend on bahmans ! 

Have you ever read the Dasam Granth? not flicked through it but read it? the amount of symbolism and linguistics go beyond the scope of an ordinary person, no it wasn't just for the ordinary person, nor was it meant solely for academics. If it was then Guru Gobind Singh Ji (and yes Dasam Granth is totally his work, this has been proven by multiple verified academics of the years) just re-translating , he wouldn't have excluded 90% of Markandaye Purana, changed entire portions of the Chaubis Avtar and then also added Brahma Avtar, along with new points about the Devtas going to Akaal Purkh for help, if you want "re-translations" then read Suraj Prakash Granth, some portions are re-translations of Sau Sakhi and follow it word for word. 

If you actually knew history (and going by your posts im sure you know quite a substantial amount) then you'd know Guru Ji already sent a select number of Sikhs to Banaras to learn Sanskrit and also learn all the Hindu texts. They were already educating the populous on the Vedic texts. Guru Ji had no need to do any more as he was already doing what was needed. That school (the Nirmalas) are still around and doing exactly what they were told to do. 

Any content of this sections is purely a replica of the original sanskrit scriptures and should therefore not be seen as guru ji's own viewpoint. For instance , when in Krishna avatar, Krishna is referred with honorific names akin to god, it is Ved vyasa's view who originally compiled Mahabharat , not of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj. 

more nonsense. The names "Har-Rai", "Murari" etc were all names given to Krishna but they have a double meaning that function as names of Waheguru Ji. Using different names for the same person is a sign of great penmenship, it is hardly proof that these were Vyasa Ji's views. If you bother reading all of the Chaubis Avtar,  you'd know that.

The kind of responses on this post is evident of the fact of our degeneracy . 

Our guru gave us kirpan and qalam to fight oppression , and we like our brahmin masters are waiting for vishnu to save us, the same vishnu who has not been praised in SGGS , the only indian scripture who worships parbrahm directly without the brahma/vishnu/mahesh mess and the lone scripture who got status of a guru .

We should be ashamed. 

No-ones waiting for Vishnu to save us. What a load of nonsense, we've pointed out that Kalyug will end at the hands of Kalki and no other because that's the task that Akaal Purkh gave him.  

3 hours ago, Kira said:

The names "Har-Rai", "Murari" etc were all names given to Krishna but they have a double meaning that function as names of Waheguru Ji

It's not a double meaning. The names, characters and images of - Hari Rai, Murari, Krishna - and those names unique to Sikh tradition - Waheguru - are all referring to Akal Purakh sahib.

Read the parts of the Gita where Krishan ji reveals himself to Arjun after Arjun learns to see who he is (by shedding his desire for material things).

That Vishal Swaroop that you see in Indian TV serials, that is an attempt to portray that multi-faceted Being, that multi-dimensional Being, that is composed of all the Gods of all religions.

That composite of all the Gods, radiating light and heat like a thousand suns, that is Krishna, that is Akal Purakh sahib.