5 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

I would also make hardiwar the captial of india

Hindu Brahamin. Disgusting. 

What I would do if I was in charge of India? well the first thing I'd do is.....

1) Make Japanese the national language

2) Change the name India to Weeb World

3) rename all the states to various animes. Punjab will become "Naruto-World" Harayana will become "Bleach-verse" and so on.

4) make being a hipster illegal.

5) make sure all 52 genders are recognised.

6) make it illegal to call other people "uncle" or "auntie" . Man, that stuff is confusing as hell.

7) make Pot Noodles the national food.

8 ) change the national anthem to this...

more changes to come.

20 hours ago, Kira said:

Hindu Brahamin. Disgusting. 

What I would do if I was in charge of India? well the first thing I'd do is.....

1) Make Japanese the national language

2) Change the name India to Weeb World

3) rename all the states to various animes. Punjab will become "Naruto-World" Harayana will become "Bleach-verse" and so on.

4) make being a hipster illegal.

5) make sure all 52 genders are recognised.

6) make it illegal to call other people "uncle" or "auntie" . Man, that stuff is confusing as hell.

7) make Pot Noodles the national food.

THEY ALREADY ARE MAGGI NOODLE NATION

20 hours ago, Kira said:

8 ) change the national anthem to this...

more changes to come.

36 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Then i will make my own "sex free" country. NO SEX ALLOWED!!!! NO RELATIONSHIPS ALLOWED aswell!!! No nothing allowed. All places will have guards and they will scan u to see if u had sex with their magical device and if u did u go jail for LIFE!! haha!!!! ?

If u even kiss someone u go prison for LIFE!!! Also no staring at the gender you are attracted to or you get stripped naked in the street and have to do star jumps and act like a dumb moorakh for 24 hours!!! Then it will be filmed and put ONLINE for the world to see!! Ahhahahahahaha ??? and u will get humiliated!!!

Do you have a mental problem?

Or are you 10 years old?

Making fun of sexual morality (which is a fundamental, i.e., bajjer, component of our faith) is not appreciated.

You think you're funny? Burn in hell.

ਪਰ ਘਰਿ ਚੀਤੁ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਡੋਲਾਇ ॥

Par Ghar Cheeth Manamukh Ddolaae ||

The self-willed manmukh is lured by another man's wife.

ਗਲਿ ਜੇਵਰੀ ਧੰਧੈ ਲਪਟਾਇ ॥

Gal Jaevaree Dhhandhhai Lapattaae ||

The noose is around his neck, and he is entangled in petty conflicts.

ਗਉੜੀ (ਮਃ ੧) ਅਸਟ (੧੧) ੫:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੨੬ ਪੰ. ੧ 
Raag Gauri Guru Nanak Dev

ਘਰ ਕੀ ਨਾਰਿ ਤਿਆਗੈ ਅੰਧਾ ॥

Ghar Kee Naar Thiaagai Andhhaa ||

The blind fool abandons the wife of his own home,

ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਸਿਉ ਘਾਲੈ ਧੰਧਾ ॥

Par Naaree Sio Ghaalai Dhhandhhaa ||

And has an affair with another woman.

ਭੈਰਉ (ਭ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) (੮) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧੬੫ ਪੰ. ੧ 
Raag Bhaira-o Bhagat Namdev

ਪਾਪੀ ਕਰਮ ਕਮਾਵਦੇ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਏ ਹਾਇ ॥

Paapee Karam Kamaavadhae Karadhae Haaeae Haae ||

The sinners act, and generate bad karma, and then they weep and wail.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਉ ਮਥਨਿ ਮਾਧਾਣੀਆ ਤਿਉ ਮਥੇ ਧ੍ਰਮ ਰਾਇ ॥੯॥

Naanak Jio Mathhan Maadhhaaneeaa Thio Mathhae Dhhram Raae ||9||

O Nanak, just as the churning stick churns the butter, so does the Righteous Judge of Dharma churn them. ||9||

ਸਲੋਕ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਵਧੀਕ (ਮਃ ੫) ੯:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪੨੫ ਪੰ. ੧੩ 
Salok Vaaraan and Vadheek Guru Arjan Dev

ਨਿਮਖ ਕਾਮ ਸੁਆਦ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਕੋਟਿ ਦਿਨਸ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਾਵਹਿ ॥

Nimakh Kaam Suaadh Kaaran Kott Dhinas Dhukh Paavehi ||

For a moment of sexual pleasure, you shall suffer in pain for millions of days.

ਘਰੀ ਮੁਹਤ ਰੰਗ ਮਾਣਹਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਹਿ ॥੧॥

Gharee Muhath Rang Maanehi Fir Bahur Bahur Pashhuthaavehi ||1||

For an instant, you may savor pleasure, but afterwards, you shall regret it, again and again. ||1||

ਆਸਾ (ਮਃ ੫) (੧੨੭) ੧:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੪੦੩ ਪੰ. ੬ 
Raag Asa Guru Arjan Dev

ਹੇ ਕਾਮੰ ਨਰਕ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮੰ ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਵਣਹ ॥

Hae Kaaman Narak Bisraaman Bahu Jonee Bhramaavaneh ||

O sexual desire, you lead the mortals to hell; you make them wander in reincarnation through countless species.

ਚਿਤ ਹਰਣੰ ਤ੍ਰੈ ਲੋਕ ਗੰਮ੍ਯ੍ਯੰ ਜਪ ਤਪ ਸੀਲ ਬਿਦਾਰਣਹ ॥

Chith Haranan Thrai Lok Ganmyan Jap Thap Seel Bidhaaraneh ||

You cheat the consciousness, and pervade the three worlds. You destroy meditation, penance and virtue.

ਅਲਪ ਸੁਖ ਅਵਿਤ ਚੰਚਲ ਊਚ ਨੀਚ ਸਮਾਵਣਹ ॥

Alap Sukh Avith Chanchal Ooch Neech Samaavaneh ||

But you give only shallow pleasure, while you make the mortals weak and unsteady; you pervade the high and the low.

ਤਵ ਭੈ ਬਿਮੁੰਚਿਤ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਗਮ ਓਟ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਰਾਇਣਹ ॥੪੬॥

Thav Bhai Bimunchith Saadhh Sangam Outt Naanak Naaraaeineh ||46||

Your fear is dispelled in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, through the Protection and Support of the Lord. ||46||

ਸਲੋਕ ਸਹਸਕ੍ਰਿਤੀ (ਮਃ ੫) (੪੬):੪ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੫੮ ਪੰ. ੫ 
Salok Sehshritee Guru Arjan Dev

The last line probably wouldn't be applicable to you because as Kabir ji says below, a sinner can't bring himself to love devotional worship of God:

ਕਬੀਰ ਪਾਪੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਨ ਭਾਵਈ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਜਾ ਨ ਸੁਹਾਇ ॥

Kabeer Paapee Bhagath N Bhaavee Har Poojaa N Suhaae ||

Kabeer, the sinner does not like devotion to the Lord; he does not appreciate worship.

ਮਾਖੀ ਚੰਦਨੁ ਪਰਹਰੈ ਜਹ ਬਿਗੰਧ ਤਹ ਜਾਇ ॥੬੮॥

Maakhee Chandhan Pareharai Jeh Bigandhh Theh Jaae ||68||

The fly abandons the sandalwood tree, and goes after the rotten smell. ||68||

ਸਲੋਕ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ (ਭ. ਕਬੀਰ) (੬੮):੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੬੮ ਪੰ. ੨ 
Salok Bhagat Kabir

But, hey, keep going to the cr*p, like the fly.

6 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Read properly next time and go learn more english cuz u dont understand it.

I understand English perfectly well. I also know how to spell "because" and "you".

I'm not a child who doesn't understand sarcasm, and you were pouring it on thick in your posts.

8 hours ago, NonExistant said:

If u even kiss someone u go prison for LIFE!!! Also no staring at the gender you are attracted to or you get stripped naked in the street and have to do star jumps and act like a dumb moorakh for 24 hours!!! Then it will be filmed and put ONLINE for the world to see!! Ahhahahahahaha ??? and u will get humiliated!!!

By saying "gender you are attracted to" you implicitly state that you're making fun of enforcers of traditional morality who get upset at people dating.

Do you really want to claim that your posts were serious?

If so, you still have a major problem, because read like the rantings of a madman, and are almost entirely un-Sikh. Sikhism does not state that you cannot kiss or have sex with your actual wife, just with a woman not wife.