Should non-practising sikhs be allowed Anand karaj?

Guest Pakhand

Guest Singh
On 5/28/2018 at 2:41 AM, Guest IndiraGandhi RSS said:

On 5/28/2018 at 3:05 AM, Guest Pakhandi Baba said:

Sehajdhari's have already been declared non-Sikhs by the RSS

So it would seem logical to ban them from getting Anand Karaj at Gurdwara's next

On 6/14/2018 at 5:24 AM, ipledgeblue said:

I think we can perhaps look at naamdharis as another route to see if they have kept any Laavan rehit as well. I know they don't do prakarma around Adi Gur Granth Sahib for Laavan. I don't know if there are other sampradaiye or sects we can look at as well.

Is there any authentic ceremony that Dals have preserved?

I do admit, bro, that the Namdharis have preserved many rehits, including that of naam simran, Dasam Bani, stringed instrument kirtan, etc.

But the "sacred" fire is one where I would disagree and simply say that some sort of non-Sikh practice has crept into Namdhari maryada.

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

I do admit, bro, that the Namdharis have preserved many rehits, including that of naam simran, Dasam Bani, stringed instrument kirtan, etc.

But the "sacred" fire is one where I would disagree and simply say that some sort of non-Sikh practice has crept into Namdhari maryada.

first one being slandering the name and character of Dasmesh Pita ji by suggesting he hid for so many decades until he passed guruship to their dehdhari nominee

not following kakkar maryada

24 minutes ago, puzzled said:

is it important to have Anand Karaj?

Yes, it's something that every single physical Guru did (except Siri Harkrishan Ji becuase he was literally too young). 

24 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I mean whats wrong with something like registry marriage?

The Anand Karaj is not like the western concept of "marriage", its a contract between the couple and the Guru to live a life according to Sikhi. It has a spiritual requirement that is not met with a simple registry marriage. There is a specific reason the Guru created the Anand Karaj, and it was to put the couple on the path of Sikhi as well as to give Sikhs a distinct identity. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Is it important to have Anand Karaj? I mean whats wrong with something like registry marriage? will god not see that as marriage?  

yes for the spiritual as it is a dedication of both souls to the mission of supporting each in the spiritual journey to Akal Purakh whereas for most manmukhs it wouldn't have the same depth of meaning

On 6/22/2018 at 6:43 PM, puzzled said:

ok 

For interfaith ppl, they can get a registry marriage. Then come do an ardaas and hukamnama at gurudwara to ask gurujis blessings. Instead of making vows to follow guruji as in anand karaj.

But sikhs should do anand karaj. Cuz its like not inviting the most important person in ur life to ur wedding. Before doing anything major, puratan rehitname say to do ardaas and ask for gurujis blessings. Its wat makes us sikh. There r 4 cermonies each sikh person should do according to rehit and they correspond to 4 stages of life. 

NaamKaran- doing ardaas after a baby is born and asking guruji to bless that child. Then taking a hukamnama. Usually ppl name the child according to the 1st letter of that hukamnama. But its up to the parents.

Vidhya sanskaar- before a child starts school. Also.do ardaas. Or before a child starts learning gurmukhi which can be before english school starts at age 3 or 4.

Anand Karaj- wedding according to sikh ceremonies and sikh rituals. In hajoori of gurusahib.

Antam sanskaar- funeral in the sikh manner. Which is bathing the body. Dressing in good clothes and panj kakaar if amritdhari. Then cremation. 

Guest Pakhandi Baba
On 5/27/2018 at 3:25 AM, Guest confused.upset.lost said:

Q1) Can you not call yourself a sikh, unless you are amrtidhari?

This is what we have to force Sikhs themselves to believe. As that way we will reduce these clowns to being a 3% minority in Punjab with Amritdhari role models like the Badals to use as a way to further destroy the Sikh Panth. The genius of using Sikhs themselves to weaken their own Panth is awesome if I do say so myself!

Q2)Is anand karaj ONLY for amritdharees?

This is what we in the RSS and Sant Samaj have to promote amongst Sikhs! As the more these Sikh clowns alienate couples and future generations away from their Gurdwara and local Sangat the better. We need to redouble our efforts at breaking away the links of sehajdhari Sikhs away from their Gurdwara and Panth to hurt them demographically.

22 hours ago, Guest confused.upset.lost said:

Q3) How many amritdharees have been FORCED to become amritdhari so that they can fit in, and call themselves a sikh?  

Well it doesn't really matter if one or two might have faked themselves as Amritdhari's to fit in. The main thing is that for every one of them we are breaking away a hundred sehajdhari Sikhs away from their Gurdwara Sangat and it will mean that they and their children are permanently lost from the Sikh Panth thereby weakening those clowns.

Q4) my parent's weren't amritdharee, but they had anand karaj. They both have faith in sikhi, both do bhagti but are NOT ready for amrit yet. Does this mean that I was born out of wedlock (haram) since righteous Sikhs are saying that a couple MUST be amritdhari to validate Anand karaj?

This is exactly the kind of stigma we have to promote amongst sehajdhari Sikhs. The aim of the game is to restrict the number of Anand Karaj's to the 5% of Sikhs who are Amritdhari (like the Badals) whilst simultaneously encouraging sehajdhari Sikhs who wish to get married that they can freely do at the local RSS run Mandir. As it better that the money involved in getting married enriches RSS coffers rather Gurdwara golaks.

Q5) Is this Guru Nanak ji's sikhi is this some new version that I missed along the line?

Given that Guru Nanak married Mata Sulakhani when she was a non-Sikh and brought her into the fold of Sikhi via Anand Karaj we need to work hard to hide this fact. We also need to hide the reality that millions of Sikhs are descended from non-Sikh ancestors who entered the Panth via Anand Karaj (with it being an acknowledgement of their being Sikh by bowing down before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj).

Guest Pakhandi Baba

• Guest Pakhandi Baba
  • Guests
  On 5/27/2018 at 6:37 AM, Guest confused.upset.lost said:

yes, i'm confusd.

You get it. And that's why the majority of Sikhs like you need to be marginalised.

I don't know if i'm a sikh or just imagining.

Exactly. By defining Sikhs as only being Amritdhari's we help our RSS masters to lower the perecentage of Sikhs so that Sikhs are left as a tiny and politically impotent minority within Punjab. Whereas if everyone who attends Gurdwara and bows down before Guru Sahib was accepted as a full fledged member of the Sikh Panth the Sikh population would grow in leaps and bounds.

This is why a friend from chamar caste told me to follow their ravidassia and go their gurdwara.

Yes we have Indira and Rajiv Gandhi to thank for creating so-called Ravidassia Gurdwara's after June 1984. But the way to feed their growth is by breaking Sikhs away from their local united Sangat and pushing them into the arms of dera's like at pind Ballan run by crooks like myself.

He said that the Sikhs won't accept me as one of their own unless I keep kes and do amritshak.

Yes this is the same line that the RSS employ me and other Babeh to push. It's quite clever really given that Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj shloks are within the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj meaning that only Sikhs can truly consider themselves as Ravidassia but now my friends at Dera Ballan have successfully split a large percentage of erstwhile Sikhs away from the Panth - which should help push Sikhs into a minority in Punjab by the 2021 census.

I would like to learn about these things slowly, but I kinda understand why my cousin sister went and married a ravidassia against family wishes.

Great that's one less Sikh to start with and future generations separated away from the Sikh Panth by Dera Ballan.

Too right, that mainstream SIKHS ARE DIVIDED.

Yes this must be encouraged. Local Gurdwara's where there is a united Sangat must be discouraged. The push for only one Gurdwara in every pind in Punjab must be stopped. That way by the 2021 census Sikhs can be made a minority in Punjab.

I've seen the discussions and divisions on here, and because I'm not even a proper sikh, I haven't signed up.

Good. By making sehajdhari Sikhs feel unwelcome in the Panth we weaken the Sikhs demographically.

it disgusts me that there are this many double standards amongst todays Sikhs.

Get used to it baby as this is the trojan sword via which we hope to wipe this Sikh Panth out for our RSS masters.

What do I say when someone asks "what kind of girl will you want to marry and where would you get married?"   Do I just say, I don't belong anywhere because I'm neither here or there according to pompous 

That's exactly what I want to you to say, think and feel. The more Sikhs we alienate like you the better ;)

I just had another great idea why don't we ban people from taking Amrit on the basis of who we think will be a true Khalsa or not? ;) That will make Indira Gandhi happy in Hell for starters