Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Well its is easy to spot a cockroach lurking under the woodwork.

One minute he talks about being respectful to punjabi sisters. Then the next minute uses an incredibly  disrespectful and offensive term of a womans lady part on a forum full of young women. This must show how respectful you are I guess?

This is the sangh or should I say a more suitable an appropriate name for you. GANDH, of utter nonsence and garbage. As I said go back to bed and learns some akal and manners!

Face-palm . You want to figure out what "fudoo" actually means. Clue: nothing to do with lady parts. And evidently, you are one. Shows where your mind's at... 

19 hours ago, S4NGH said:

I see we're taking some sort of moral high ground now...

You think it's okay for someone to break off an engagement because urrm the girl has a rash on her hands?

Disrespecting the turban... Awfully concerned are we? Does this also apply to fudoos who go around Punjab picking and choosing and then dropping our sisters when it suits them? 

Or perhaps it applied when you were talking about a mother's "melons"?

You should be ashamed of your very existence mate.

at last someone on this forum who sees this bandhar big tedh for the dog that he is. man comes here giving it large like he some sort of jathedar of this forum, but spreads his b.s about goat meat, messing girls around for marriage etc. the guy is blatantly a fat soor who lives with his mum and has never seen the real world. he is one of them fat sad types who blames his kesh (thats if he is a sardar, otherwise he just a fat soorh full stop) for all his shortcomings, is whipped by his mum and then vents his jealousy on a sikhi forum. 

BIG TEDH - either meet me tomorow or start doing your nitnem and do ardas to maharaj to give you some ukaal, and generally some common sense.

15 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Face-palm . You want to figure out what "fudoo" actually means. Clue: nothing to do with lady parts. And evidently, you are one. Shows where your mind's at... 

LOL i think that explains big tedh/fudhoo/bandhar/mummys boy down to the tee

Only gandh is in his mind, such a besharam its beyond real

12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

So you let yourself off the hook by now saying you did not mean the female lady part. But straight after you shoot yourself. By using the female private part as a derogatory word.

Let me tell you something GANDH as that is what your knew name is from now on. The female private is something you came out of. It should not be used to call someone a name and used in a malicious way  to undermine it. But someone with no sharam or common sence will realise that. 

the fact you have to go into detail about people coming out womens reproductivary parts just goes to show the level of gandh on ur mind. you must really enjoy thinking of your mum and where you came from. smelly f*cker

19 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

So you let yourself off the hook by now saying you did not mean the female lady part. But straight after you shoot yourself. By using the female private part as a derogatory word.

Let me tell you something GANDH as that is what your knew name is from now on. The female private is something you came out of. It should not be used to call someone a name and used in a malicious way  to undermine it. But someone with no sharam or common sence will realise that. 

Jesus wept are you really that dense? The word fudoo literally means dumba55 aka YOU. It has nothing to do with a woman, let alone her genitals. You may ask your pops je jaadi sharam lagdi ah tenu. But like I said, that is clearly where your mind is at.

Give up trying to deflect and respond to my initial points like a man. Give up being childish for a minute yeah?

PS. It's common senSe. Retard. Making sense of your posts is mentally exhausting. 

PPS. You sure it's a FEMALE lady part? Not a male lady part? 100% fudoo.

6 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

at last someone on this forum who sees this bandhar big tedh for the dog that he is. man comes here giving it large like he some sort of jathedar of this forum, but spreads his b.s about goat meat, messing girls around for marriage etc. the guy is blatantly a fat soor who lives with his mum and has never seen the real world. he is one of them fat sad types who blames his kesh (thats if he is a sardar, otherwise he just a fat soorh full stop) for all his shortcomings, is whipped by his mum and then vents his jealousy on a sikhi forum. 

BIG TEDH - either meet me tomorow or start doing your nitnem and do ardas to maharaj to give you some ukaal, and generally some common sense.

He's just thick as <banned word filter activated>. Mind boggling how someone can be so mentally challenged. Behaves as though he has some moral high ground after all the stuff he's guilty of which every member of the forum is aware of. Shaj ta bole, shaanani ki bole? He isn't worthy of being called a man after what he did to an innocent girl and her family. Pakka bandhar.