Tackling caste issues

Guest London

Get Sikh Punjabi's to partake in a genetic test or become more aware about them. And I can guarantee, having already seen the results of Jatts, Khatris, Rajputs, Tarkhans, that there is no little to no difference. This will erase any doubts about genetic or familial superiority when they realize they're the same blood and people. And as for the Dalit populations, well they are the original inhabitants of Punjab, and therefore we all have a substantial amount of Dalit "in all of us" as evidenced by the "South Indian" and "Baloch" component we share with them, so there is that. Anyways, I don't think genetic tests should warrant how we treat someone or not, but it helps in bringing us closer through logic.

Here's some results for those who are interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mTH_BnLv9riKKwHeNpjFmu7flT6_ekTuYij0juxnjb4/edit#gid=1369294505

To break it down, I'll explain the major components:

South Indian - pretty obvious (this is found in Dalits/Chamaars in heavy percentages - approx. 60%).

Baloch - this is not named after the Balochi people, however a Gedrosian component that came to South Asia from Iran during the Indus Valley, it's also referred to as Iranian Neolithic Farmer.

Caucasian - this is from the Caucasus, believed to have been passed on to us from the Aryans.

NE Euro - this is not from the British, but has also been passed on to us from the Aryans who mixed with populations living in the Eurasian steppes.

31 minutes ago, TejS said:

Get Sikh Punjabi's to partake in a genetic test or become more aware about them. And I can guarantee, having already seen the results of Jatts, Khatris, Rajputs, Tarkhans, that there is no little to no difference. This will erase any doubts about genetic or familial superiority when they realize they're the same blood and people. And as for the Dalit populations, well they are the original inhabitants of Punjab, and therefore we all have a substantial amount of Dalit "in all of us" as evidenced by the "South Indian" and "Baloch" component we share with them, so there is that. Anyways, I don't think genetic tests should warrant how we treat someone or not, but it helps in bringing us closer through logic.

Here's some results for those who are interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mTH_BnLv9riKKwHeNpjFmu7flT6_ekTuYij0juxnjb4/edit#gid=1369294505

To break it down, I'll explain the major components:

South Indian - pretty obvious (this is found in Dalits/Chamaars in heavy percentages - approx. 60%).

Baloch - this is not named after the Balochi people, however a Gedrosian component that came to South Asia from Iran during the Indus Valley, it's also referred to as Iranian Neolithic Farmer.

Caucasian - this is from the Caucasus, believed to have been passed on to us from the Aryans.

NE Euro - this is not from the British, but has also been passed on to us from the Aryans who mixed with populations living in the Eurasian steppes.

Sikh Punjabi? Why not just say Punjabis in general lol, religion isnt a genetic. 

5 hours ago, Preeet said:

Sikh Punjabi? Why not just say Punjabis in general lol, religion isnt a genetic. 

because if you have forgotten we are talking about Sikhs having caste prejudices after hanging with Hindu neighbours for centuries and how to eliminate it ...stay focussed

7 hours ago, TejS said:

Because we're specifically trying to eradicate caste within Sikh Punjabis. 

But Punjabi Sikhs are a mixture of different caste communities?? So obviously thered be similarities between those caste genetics? Unless you want them to mention their gotra and caste?

By and large most Sikh castes have no issues with each other. I have never heard of khatri discriminating against a tharkan or rajput discriminating against a Kamboj ect. 

All Sikh castes pretty much get along with each other. 

Apart from the jatt caste who want to  create divisions in the society. They blatently go out of their way to cause issues. Such as caste based songs and movies such as jatt and julliet and . no if no butt sirf jatt. Also most use their last name instead of Singh or kaur. 

12 hours ago, Preeet said:

But Punjabi Sikhs are a mixture of different caste communities?? So obviously thered be similarities between those caste genetics? Unless you want them to mention their gotra and caste?

I'm confused. Isn't gotra and caste the same thing?

All I'm saying is that certain castes like to claim superiority over other castes because they believe they are superior due to their lineage. I've heard certain tribe/caste members say that their tribe were from so and so, invaders from here and there, descended from him or her. And so by showing all Sikh Punjabi caste communities their genetic tests, they'll come to realize that they're the same people genetically and are not different at all, therefore they may think that the farmer, or merchant or carpenter caste individual is below them, but really they aren't in any way.

In fact, I'd also like to mention that Punjabis, Haryanvis, Himachlis, Sindhis, Rajasthanis and even Kashmiris are genetically the same people divided needlessly on language and now religion. We as Sikhs should unite these tribes under Sikhi.

1 hour ago, TejS said:

I'm confused. Isn't gotra and caste the same thing?

All I'm saying is that certain castes like to claim superiority over other castes because they believe they are superior due to their lineage. I've heard certain tribe/caste members say that their tribe were from so and so, invaders from here and there, descended from him or her. And so by showing all Sikh Punjabi caste communities their genetic tests, they'll come to realize that they're the same people genetically and are not different at all, therefore they may think that the farmer, or merchant or carpenter caste individual is below them, but really they aren't in any way.

In fact, I'd also like to mention that Punjabis, Haryanvis, Himachlis, Sindhis, Rajasthanis and even Kashmiris are genetically the same people divided needlessly on language and now religion. We as Sikhs should unite these tribes under Sikhi.

There is no superiority, but the Khatri kuls of our Sri Guru Sahib jis is the highest!!!! Ranks dont even matter, like someone says, there might be caste, but the hierarchy system is wrong. Personally speaking, I can see diffs in the faces of people from my caste, and aroras.. I think Jats are scythian.