Tackling caste issues

Guest London

5 hours ago, Preeet said:

There is no superiority, but the Khatri kuls of our Sri Guru Sahib jis is the highest!!!! Ranks dont even matter, like someone says, there might be caste, but the hierarchy system is wrong. Personally speaking, I can see diffs in the faces of people from my caste, and aroras.. I think Jats are scythian. 

that's silly they are not white eurasians  any way you cut it . I believe that original tribes of hindu laity came from middle east because religious beliefs are similar to ancient sumera ,talk of alien aircraft , deities with superpowers

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, TejS said:

tGet Sikh Punjabi's to partake in a genetic test or become more aware about them. And I can guarantee, having already seen the results of Jatts, Khatris, Rajputs, Tarkhans, that there is no little to no difference. This will erase any doubts about genetic or familial superiority when they realize they're the same blood and people. And as for the Dalit populations, well they are the original inhabitants of Punjab, and therefore we all have a substantial amount of Dalit "in all of us" as evidenced by the "South Indian" and "Baloch" component we share with them, so there is that. Anyways, I don't think genetic tests should warrant how we treat someone or not, but it helps in bringing us closer through logic.

Here's some results for those who are interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mTH_BnLv9riKKwHeNpjFmu7flT6_ekTuYij0juxnjb4/edit#gid=1369294505

To break it down, I'll explain the major components:

South Indian - pretty obvious (this is found in Dalits/Chamaars in heavy percentages - approx. 60%).

Baloch - this is not named after the Balochi people, however a Gedrosian component that came to South Asia from Iran during the Indus Valley, it's also referred to as Iranian Neolithic Farmer.

Caucasian - this is from the Caucasus, believed to have been passed on to us from the Aryans.

NE Euro - this is not from the British, but has also been passed on to us from the Aryans who mixed with populations living in the Eurasian steppes.

Totally agree

On 6/7/2018 at 10:59 PM, Preeet said:

There is no superiority, but the Khatri kuls of our Sri Guru Sahib jis is the highest!!!! Ranks dont even matter, like someone says, there might be caste, but the hierarchy system is wrong. Personally speaking, I can see diffs in the faces of people from my caste, and aroras.. I think Jats are scythian. 

I disagree that Khatris are "the highest" kul, unless you meant that in jest.

And the differences that you see in people's faces is superficial. In fact, that's what I'm trying to prove through genetics. A Khatri and a Jatt are genetically the same.

Jatts are as Scythian as a Khatri or a Tarkhan - the genetic results are the same. Refer to the document I posted that shows you the breakdowns of multiple Sikh people.

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

that's silly they are not white eurasians  any way you cut it . I believe that original tribes of hindu laity came from middle east because religious beliefs are similar to ancient sumera ,talk of alien aircraft , deities with superpowers

The original tribes of Hindus were Indo-European, and we (Punjabis) were a part of that group. Middle Eastern beliefs stem from the Fertile Crescent, however Dravidian are believed to have come from the Middle East and therefore present-day Hinduism is a mixture of Indo-European beliefs and Dravidian practices (idol worship being the notable one).

1 hour ago, TejS said:

The original tribes of Hindus were Indo-European, and we (Punjabis) were a part of that group. Middle Eastern beliefs stem from the Fertile Crescent, however Dravidian are believed to have come from the Middle East and therefore present-day Hinduism is a mixture of Indo-European beliefs and Dravidian practices (idol worship being the notable one).

I have noted that sycthians, norse and similar tribes have a more military warrrior minded approach to worship with many metaphors for Akal Purakh in terms of sword or weapon  wheras Middle eastern is much more animistic and kaam based polytheism

Given Ram is always blue black  does this mean he was Dravidian  and was Sita portrayed as whitish because that suited the later lighter skinned influx from afghan/persia?

1 hour ago, TejS said:

That's a good observation on the warrior minded approach to worship. If you gloss over the Rig Veda, which is untouched by Dravidian influence, you can still feel the same warrior-esque worship in that text as well.

In adding to what you have said, Middle Eastern worship is also very much about a slave-master dynamic. Their religions enslaves one's mentality and restricts individuals from becoming their own masters. I would say however that the Indo-European were more animistic than the Middle Easterners. 

Ram is not the one that's blue/black, instead you're referring to Krishna. Krishna is a god that is not found in the original Hindu text, the Rig Veda, and comes far later and is believed to have been written as a result of appeasing the Dravidian population and bringing them into the "Hindu" fold. This is why I laugh when people claim Hinduism as the Sanatana Dharma, the "eternal way", because there is nothing eternal about it. The whole system of worship has been butchered, reverted to appease so and so.

seen him shown that way in ram leela a few times .... maybe it's a visual hint to vishnu avtar

I've had a convo with a nordic pagan religionist and the underlying is power/spirits living in everything , respect for nature as its the entity's action , not so much worship of animals per se Like the monkey/rat/snake/cow worship of middle east more the behavioural models as relating to human warriorship, there is not goddess but a genderless entity 

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I dont think so! Since Sri Guru Sahib ji as been to sumeru pahari where the spiritual beings are, and so its most likely in south asia. Also Sri Shiva devta ji's own abode Kailash is in South Asia, and from the north/south/east/west there are other spiritual beings living close to it. 

2 hours ago, TejS said:

Ram is not the one that's blue/black, instead you're referring to Krishna. Krishna is a god that is not found in the original Hindu text, the Rig Veda, and comes far later and is believed to have been written as a result of appeasing the Dravidian population and bringing them into the "Hindu" fold. This is why I laugh when people claim Hinduism as the Sanatana Dharma, the "eternal way", because there is nothing eternal about it. The whole system of worship has been butchered, reverted to appease so and so. The whole concept of reincarnation, caste, idol worship is completely missing from the Rig Veda, and the text actually looks down upon present-day Hindu worship. 

There was never a lighter skinned influx from Afghan/Persia into South Asia. That is a myth. We are not descended from Afghans or Persians, instead all of us are descended from Indo-European tribes found in the Eurasian steppes who mixed with the Dravidian of India.

Its so obvious that Sri Krishna ji came  in dwapur yuga, and the veda ji is from sat yug. How can it be possible to write about future avatars in the veda jis  when they are before dwapur yug? Its humorous when someone wants to be respected while laughing at others.