URGENT : SHillong city 200 sikh families besieged by attackers

32 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

What I dont get is why Sikhs dont go there from Punjab and give the khasi people are good beating. The ones that are attacking Sikhs.

If Sikhs cant even defend ourselves against Khasi. Then what have we got left. 

Where are all these so called khalistanis and brave warriors now?

Time to show what we are made of or become cowards and run away. 

If anyone in the Sangat wants to sponsor air fare I'd be willing and able to go. 

Could run people through basic de-escelation, escape, self defense and weapons classes, and watch over the Sangat and Gurudwara at night. Also coach people on how to play to the cameras when defending yourself. 

If anyone has contacts within the Dals, or any India based Jatha, I'd say contact them and ask them to send aid. 

United Sikhs is there, hopefully they can provide not only legal defense, but legal coaching before hand, and possibly pre-emptive litigation targeting the government and influential families with law suits. 

We need Sikh media, or volunteer media, there documenting E V E R Y T H I N G. 

If Sikhs are interested in moving, I'd suggest they force locals to the bargaining table and demand relocation money and top dollar for property. Either stay together or leave together with substantial funds. 

5 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

What I dont get is why Sikhs dont go there from Punjab and give the khasi people are good beating. The ones that are attacking Sikhs.

If Sikhs cant even defend ourselves against Khasi. Then what have we got left. 

Where are all these so called khalistanis and brave warriors now?

Time to show what we are made of or become cowards and run away. 

It's 2,000 km away, and most Punjabi Sikhs probably would have 0 idea where Sikkim is anyway. Not too mention afford airfare/travel. But you best believe theyre pretty good at holding their own in Punjab. But, I hope you defended Sikhs during 2011 UK riots? Only a measly 200km between Southall and Bham. 

4 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

It's 2,000 km away, and most Punjabi Sikhs probably would have 0 idea where Sikkim is anyway. Not too mention afford airfare/travel. But you best believe theyre pretty good at holding their own in Punjab. But, I hope you defended Sikhs during 2011 UK riots? Only a measly 200km between Southall and Bham. 

Well said brother, easy for those who are too busy sitting in their nice houses in the UK cussing the Singhs/Sikhs in Punjab. This big tera dude was not there during the riots in 2011, and these riots were minor because at most, it would have been a punch up with some local kaleh with the backing of a lot of other singhs. meanwhile in punjab/india, any agitation or morcha means you risk your life.i.e bhai jaspal singh chaur sidhwan, bhai gurjeet singh and bhai kishan singh (behbal kalan) or darshan singh lohara (ludhiana goli kand). just to declare you are a khalistani in punjab means you are exposing yourself for trouble by the sarkar, so once again, easy for mans in UK to cuss, but you aint doing nothing here which is on parr with the dangers the singhs got facing them in punjab.

6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

My Nanaji and Mamey were based in Siliguri West Benegal and I know that Siliguri gurdwara committee looked after sangat's needs in Dhubri Sahib Assam  and have regular Contact with Sikkim through business and families  , There is only one Gurdwara in SIliguri because sangat is small group but they are very close knit since before 84 ...they've seen a lot of hostility and jealousy from locals , seems to be the story everywhere Sikhs strike out to make a mark .