Please translate

Guest Sikh-Is-Learner

1 hour ago, JUSTAJATT said:

Yeh, she's got it.

For Bai, you need to take garam foods.  Haldee and black peppercorns, as well as ginger mentioned above.

As for pro-biotics,... I'm still trying to suss them out. I'm inclined to believe that home-made dhayeen has sufficient amount of pro-biotics that we need.

Agree, that antibiotics, which apnay take willy nilly for the occasional sniffle, ..do you more harm than good. Use alternative anti bacterials/anti fungals like oregano oil.

or just make adrak cha  or if flu ajwain pani based hot drinks will knock any virus scatty in half the normal time it takes regular meds ...it's funny how doctor's meds for cold last 7 days the same prodrome phase of your average cold ...makes you wonder if there's a point . I would sweeten adrak juice with raw honey and use that for throat infections .

You could boost the beneficial in your jag for home yoghurt by adding probiotic powder with billions of other good strains...much better than anything in the shops

Guest GuestSingh

It's flatulence/rheumatism.

Remember reading about Fauja Singh eating foods with ginger at least once a week....

Home-made pickles can help e.g. mango or carrots with something else for vitamins a & k2.

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

It's flatulence/rheumatism.

Remember reading about Fauja Singh eating foods with ginger at least once a week....

Home-made pickles can help e.g. mango or carrots with something else for vitamins a & k2.

my dada ji used to chomp on raw ginger with his rotian and he was a tough guy health wise

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sikh-Is-Learner

Wjkk, Wjkf 

I thankful for the responses. Rheumatism sounds accurate. Fauja Singh is definitely someone to look up to when it comes to health. I pray that parents within our community become healthier. Within the Punjabi community, I’m sure the diet of many baby boomers would’ve disappointed their parents lol.

Sweets & oily foods a plenty at gurdwaras; Where are the fruits& veggies? I’m gonna start bringing those into gurudwaras, starting with Sikh summer camps! 

Wish me luck ? 

Wjkk, Wjkf ??