FreshMind13

NeverForget84.com Down!?!?!

Waheguru! Why was such a valuable site taken down?

Does anyone have any information on why it was taken down?

I have found an archive of the site if anyone wants to access it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180512020112/http://www.neverforget84.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know it depends, could just be a hiccup with their servers/code. Have you tried reaching out on twitter?

10 hours ago, MahadrasSingh said:

I don't know it depends, could just be a hiccup with their servers/code. Have you tried reaching out on twitter?

Could be, but the website shows the message "THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE".

If it was a server/code issue, they would probably have a maintenance page.

I haven't contacted them on Twitter.

1 hour ago, FreshMind13 said:

Could be, but the website shows the message "THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE".

If it was a server/code issue, they would probably have a maintenance page.

I haven't contacted them on Twitter.

Yeah that's true, what server/service did they use for the site. Did they shut it down or something? I don't have a twitter so I can't message them.

Wasn't it alleged that guy jaggi (who is in held illegal by punjab police) was involved in maintaining the upkeep of that website?

Maybe its connected, but either way all these important Sikh political and history information websites need to be preserved for future generations to learn about their past and recent history.

so we all need to share and spread as many copies of eyewitness accounts, maybe even adding english other language subtitles that we know and share with the world . A gift to give to those disbelieving punjabis who said only a few people were killed:

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

noticed that even if you mention the two sites links on FB you cannot  post the comment  , you get unsafe message from FB , the work around I used was  to put them in double quotes

I need very strong education on this subject.  I do not know if it were true that Jarnail planned to kill the journalist or if this was faked giving the RSS <banned word filter activated> a reason invade Harmindar complex.  Still the entire complex should be a World Heritage site and protected by international law!  Also, whether or not he planned the killing it is true that India and UK hate Sikhi.

SPEAKING OF RSS: Mates, I know that saffron/orange is a cool color for paaj but keep in mind that anti-Sikh Hindu radicals have a saffron flag, and the Indian government made the Punjabi flag saffron and not indigo. We should pick every and any color but saffron and white.