Israel agents trained Indian commandoes for 1984 attack

10 minutes ago, Singh559 said:

Sant Ji also said to take inspiration from Israel and how they have kept Arabs at bay fighting against such odds.

India will flex diplomatic powers and thus we shouldn't direct unnecessary energy against whiteness, zionism or any other social justice warrior co-opting of issues.

We need to become powerful enough where lobbies like America, Canada or Israel will take us more seriously than India.

All we need is our own Rothschilds to lobby and barter with the international order on our behalf, and a superpower like the U.S. to send us $38 billion in military aid on an annual basis. How much does Reuben Singh have in the bank, lol?

I'm afraid we have neither the standing or the credentials for following the Israeli template. Israel thrives not through its own efforts of pluck and determination, but because the U.S. intimidates Israel's opponents and hostile neighbours into not pushing their luck beyond reason. 

In many ways we are similar to the Jews; in a few other notable ways we are absolutely nothing like them. 

21 minutes ago, MahadrasSingh said:

The main difference between the elite jews and us is they want world domination while we want liberation of the world. 

From a communal and cultural perspective there are similarities between Punjabis and Jews. If you ever read the works of Philip Roth, his accounts of the Jewish family unit and their broad cultural attitudes and experiences aren't too far removed from the Punjabi way of things. Religiously, it's a different story altogether. 

5 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I think the Star of David thing was a bit of fun lol @genie and I don't think they would use something which could be interpreted as something as obvious as you are stating. 

More likely the star was a target i.e. Sant Ji or Akaal Takht, and the blue being the colour of the Sikhs...hence Blue Star. Also speculation of course.

Sometimes these codenames don't mean phack all..they may have a vague or very obscure meaning.

All this being said, I rate Israel or moreso the determination of the Jewish people.

you mean you admire the conniving manipulation and profiteering from the deaths of millions across the globe ? not me , they remind me too much of our own so called superior mentality 'chosen' few in India even the types of scriptures . In fact , they both have been linked with sumerian beliefs

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

From a communal and cultural perspective there are similarities between Punjabis and Jews. If you ever read the works of Philip Roth, his accounts of the Jewish family unit and their broad cultural attitudes and experiences aren't too far removed from the Punjabi way of things. Religiously, it's a different story altogether. 

If you look at punjabi culture it is very similar to greek culture /italian culture meaning rural not city/urban ...even the dancing and folk music , we have a lot of history of cultural exchange with Sycthians  so it's understandable . Jewish culture not so much

For all the anti-Zionist Pro Palestine guys.

Hindutva BJP run India will bend over for Israel, but will at least receive support back. When we dish out support for Palestine blindly, they don't even know who Sikhs are. Even if we are anti-Israel, what will that achieve for us?

We have to be selfish and build up. Who cares about other communities, they're all selfish as well.

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

All we need is our own Rothschilds to lobby and barter with the international order on our behalf, and a superpower like the U.S. to send us $38 billion in military aid on an annual basis. How much does Reuben Singh have in the bank, lol?

I'm afraid we have neither the standing or the credentials for following the Israeli template. Israel thrives not through its own efforts of pluck and determination, but because the U.S. intimidates Israel's opponents and hostile neighbours into not pushing their luck beyond reason. 

In many ways we are similar to the Jews; in a few other notable ways we are absolutely nothing like them. 

Doesn't mean copy Jews exactly. Just shows that we don't need to beg to Musle or Hindoos to put our interest ahead. Jews didn't do that, why does anyone think Khalsa who people come to beg for Raj would do that? 

Badal is currently allied with BJP and Sikhs are put in a state of begging these thugs for Sikh interests. Sad state of affairs.

5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

If you look at punjabi culture it is very similar to greek culture /italian culture meaning rural not city/urban ...even the dancing and folk music , we have a lot of history of cultural exchange with Sycthians  so it's understandable . Jewish culture not so much

I'm not referring to music or other overtly specific cultural markers. There's small habitual similarities that are recognisable when observing the day to day family and communal experience, particularly the matriarchal commonalities between the two groups and the manner in which our language is quite metaphorical and used for purposes of humour. It's there if you bother to look closely.

9 hours ago, Singh559 said:

India will flex diplomatic powers and thus we shouldn't direct unnecessary energy against whiteness, zionism or any other social justice warrior co-opting of issues.

This is something that I absolutely agree with, and I'm only quite recently trying to put into practice. It's difficult, though. Most Sikhs possess altruistic traits that are mostly rooted in our religious teachings and experiences; justice, righteousness, and the desire not to see people languishing under oppression, these are all admirable qualities. The problem arrives when we posture and punch above our weight, jostling to be noticed and praised for issues whilst mysteriously neglecting the immediate problems facing us.

Whilst I wouldn't recommend a policy of total isolationism and indifference to the dog's dinner of the political and social situations in whichever western countries we live in, I think it's imperative we adopt a cynical and slightly withdrawn demeanour to the khel and tamasha in these countries. Yes, only a total loon h@ram of a community revels in the misfortune of their host's fortunes, but we tend to go completely overboard and make ourselves look like loyal stooges. Either this is steeped in a somewhat creepy desire to be praised, admired and favoured by our hosts, or we're genuinely just too honourable, lol.

Whatever the reasons, we unfortunately lack depth and originality in thought, and this manifests itself in us jumping on any and all popular bandwagons. It's annoying and upsetting to see us unknowingly dancing to the beat by which everyone else is hypnotised, even though our religion teaches us to travel the middle path. We value and follow non-Sikh transient ideologies and belief systems -- or in the most egregious examples we tend to create a Frankenstein's monster of an ideology by hybridising various western practices with Sikh beliefs -- because we lack the knowledge of our own ways, and this aimless wandering from cause to cause only serves to highlight how little we truly understand about the true workings of the world despite the leap in worldly education levels in our community. We are too emotional and prone to be driven by instinct and the prevailing mood. These are traits that are not conducive to the long-term wellbeing of our people.

8 hours ago, Singh559 said:

We have to be selfish and build up. Who cares about other communities, they're all selfish as well.

This. I cannot agree more with this. I've even echoed similar sentiments on here multiple times. 

We have been doing the opposite of this in naivety, and have as a result suffered. I can understand our doctrine encourages seva, but you can only provide seva until your foundation is strong. If your home is a mess and is not functioning, how are you supposed to go help others. We need to strengthen our own community by ourselves, but unfortunately our people think that helping others hundred of miles away from Punjab is considered seva, and not helping our own. 

3 hours ago, TejS said:

This. I cannot agree more with this. I've even echoed similar sentiments on here multiple times. 

We have been doing the opposite of this in naivety, and have as a result suffered. I can understand our doctrine encourages seva, but you can only provide seva until your foundation is strong. If your home is a mess and is not functioning, how are you supposed to go help others. We need to strengthen our own community by ourselves, but unfortunately our people think that helping others hundred of miles away from Punjab is considered seva, and not helping our own. 

Selfish is the wrong word it is  streetwise/smart and strategic. Need to extend the military approach and think in units : leaving no one behind