Giani thakur Singh

Guest Thakur singh

Guest Thakur singh

Can we still take lahaa from his kathas after his incident with the bibi? Does his claims about 101 Japji sahib = panj granthi and claims about the power of dasam bani still stand after he's done this because if he pretended to be this parcharik and did those thing with that woman then how do we know he was truthful about the other claims about bani 

20 hours ago, Guest Thakur singh said:

Can we still take lahaa from his kathas after his incident with the bibi? Does his claims about 101 Japji sahib = panj granthi and claims about the power of dasam bani still stand after he's done this because if he pretended to be this parcharik and did those thing with that woman then how do we know he was truthful about the other claims about bani 

the truth of sikhi remains no doubts should be there , if he quotes mahapurakhs words about equivalences and you have a doubt - do the paath and experience it ... Guru ji app will show you the truth.

Guest singh
30 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

For some reason I thought there was two

there are 2 and the reason you are confused is cos they are both thakur singh and both from taksaal but both are VERY VERY different. one is SANT giani thakur singh ji - last human jathedar of damdami taksaal who left for sachkhand in the early 2000s and this parcharik called giani thakur singh who is no sant 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

How many Giani Thakur Singhs are there doing parchaar? For some reason I thought there was two, but there's just the one, isn't there, the Taksali Singh?

There is giani thakur singh thw katha vachak, and sant baba thakur singh ji the mukhi of damdami taksal

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

There is giani thakur singh thw katha vachak, and sant baba thakur singh ji the mukhi of damdami taksal

I know of Baba Ji, it's the giani I wasn't certain of. A part of me was hoping those allegations might've been for another Thakur Singh I hadn't heard of. Disappointing.

Guest DesiJatt

The allegations are against GIANI Thakur Singh (I'm supposing this is the one you haven't heard if). People often get confused because they are both Taksaali Singhs and because some people call taksaali mukhis sant giani rather than sant baba.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I know of Baba Ji, it's the giani I wasn't certain of. A part of me was hoping those allegations might've been for another Thakur Singh I hadn't heard of. Disappointing.

It reminds me of a song by the band Metric. The song is called Breathing Underwater. In it she says “They were right when they said
We should never meet our heroes”

Cause in reality the people we look up to will fall. The only person who we can look up to is guru sahib cause guru sahib is complete.

Guest Mahakaal96
17 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

It reminds me of a song by the band Metric. The song is called Breathing Underwater. In it she says “They were right when they said
We should never meet our heroes”

Cause in reality the people we look up to will fall. The only person who we can look up to is guru sahib cause guru sahib is complete.

Only Guru & parmeshvar are completely flawless.

brahgyanis becomes flawless but will fall on the path to brahgyan.... it’s part of the process.

People think anyone who is ‘religious’ should be pure & pristine at all times but that’s not the case.

According to the laws of bhagti.... those who may have fallen to mistakes are not the problem.... the problem is with those who think every religious person is beyond making mistakes.