Were we all sikhs in past life?

Guest Someguy

Guest Someguy

Hello were we all sikhs in past life? What i mean is that there is a lot of stuff here on this fourm, and alot of it inspires people do to paath and simran, i have personally been inspired as well. So there must have been a reason? In the western world, its hard finding a proper giani from whom we can learn about sikhi. So did guru ji make us find sikhi another way?? And learn about it??

Also if someone does paath this life (starts at a young age like 15), does this mean that they have done something good in there past life/did paath in there previous life, which has made them do paath in this life??

• 1 year later...

for some yes for some not i guess. i often wonder  what the explanation for random stuff in your life that you cant explain is, im sure we carry many traits from our past life to this life.    like where does a talent come from?  or a random interest that you have in something?

you randomly meet people in life, they either become friends, or you just talk to them, they might help you, or just have a laugh  and then you just go! or you leave   what was the purpose of that meeting?

and what about when you fall in love with some1 only for you to break up,  why would god do that to us?

and then you meet people who are horrible and bring you down

i heard that every1 we meet in this life its to do with some lena/dena from the past 

47 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Yes heard that too

I guess it makes sense. People who we are nice to perhaps we were not nice to them in the past?  Sometimes we help people out financially   I'm sure we are giving back to them what we didnt in our past life. 

I dnt think we meet people just by chance. 

One of my gd friend a Christian girl   we share a lot of similar views despite being 2 different religions    and she often says to me that she got a feeling that we knew each other b4 wherever we were   shes like we must of been 2 stars nxt to each other in the sky or 2 flowers in a flower patch  LOL

On 6/9/2018 at 4:46 AM, Guest Someguy said:

Hello were we all sikhs in past life? What i mean is that there is a lot of stuff here on this fourm, and alot of it inspires people do to paath and simran, i have personally been inspired as well. So there must have been a reason? In the western world, its hard finding a proper giani from whom we can learn about sikhi. So did guru ji make us find sikhi another way?? And learn about it??

Also if someone does paath this life (starts at a young age like 15), does this mean that they have done something good in there past life/did paath in there previous life, which has made them do paath in this life??

Your past life doesn’t matter, if you’re shown it then okay, but what matters is Now. Life is a gift which should be cherished and lived, whilst living as a good soul, being a humanitarian, doing your meditation/ simran, excercising and taking care of your body etc. Live in the Now.