What is wrong with the sikhs in Punjab?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Most of them , even her in mumbai either don't have the political power to do anything or they feel they can't help , or perhaps they just couldn't care any less.

RSS is an insidious organization aimed at appropriating Khalsa panth as their own powerhouse for things that are against gurmat. And with the rise of bjp in central govt and state govts, these weasels are only getting more undue power. I wonder what god is thinking when distributing power lol . Sikhs gave so much of blood for this country but we have no muscle today and those who hid in their own houses during time of crisis are sitting on thrones today. Sometimes shakes my faith in god.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

do you n ot think the time is akin to when the mughals were saying 'saare Singh marr geh, hun koi nahin kusku ga' and we now have to rise up like Bota and Garja Singh for the honour of Guru ji's sikhi . When a disease hits the body symptoms are thrown first mild then bigger and harsher  until the body cannot ignore it , Guru ji is sending dusht to remind us to stick together and fight for what is right . We have to start somewhere and that first place is in the villages and Gurdwarey , kick out GST and SGPC officials who are in cahoots with Badals and RSS  by civil disobedience  of the form that no money in golak only goods for langar. You can't charge GST on  donations.as far as I can tell.

Shaheed Bhai Bota Singh , Garja Singh and others like him of the 18th century seem so surreal considering the crowd we are today. I am not saying they were not there, but in today's world we rarely find someone like that in our masses, well atleast not after '84 era . 

Back in the days , Singhs had little option but to fight the govt . There were no distractions or comforts , the jungle and swamps were not hospitable or welcoming . The only option was to fight back . We today have way too many distractions lol and too much comforts .

I was wondering if i should get a pack of bread from downstairs considering the tasty ketchup i have in my fridge lol . 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Shaheed Bhai Bota Singh , Garja Singh and others like him of the 18th century seem so surreal considering the crowd we are today. I am not saying they were not there, but in today's world we rarely find someone like that in our masses, well atleast not after '84 era . 

Back in the days , Singhs had little option but to fight the govt . There were no distractions or comforts , the jungle and swamps were not hospitable or welcoming . The only option was to fight back . We today have way too many distractions lol and too much comforts .

I was wondering if i should get a pack of bread from downstairs considering the tasty ketchup i have in my fridge lol . 

it's all about choices - you want to be like the other sheep and be lead into slavedom OR you want to spend your time and money the most wisely not for 1st world dictated 'necessities' but for personal freedom and panthic ekta. The main question is DO YOU WANT TO SEE KHALSA RAJ , IF SO WILL YOU BE WILLING TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR IT?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

it's all about choices - you want to be like the other sheep and be lead into slavedom OR you want to spend your time and money the most wisely not for 1st world dictated 'necessities' but for personal freedom and panthic ekta. The main question is DO YOU WANT TO SEE KHALSA RAJ , IF SO WILL YOU BE WILLING TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR IT?

I believe we can do things for the panth but there's a limit to how much we can do under political dominance of someone else. 

If you try to do too much, its very easy for govt agencies to frame charges against you and put you in prison . 

Secondly, my inner feeling strongly indicates a war clash between countries that will lead to political instability and downfall and its in that power vacuum that khalsa raj will happen. Already there's been tension between india and china and near-war scenario that india tried to salvage by peace agreements and road/rail connectivity . However I have a feeling it is this increased connectivity that will in turn open bigger scope for further clashes . God's play are often subtle. 

Thats what happened the last time in the 18th century. Sikhs got opportunity of power void due to third battle of panipat 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I believe we can do things for the panth but there's a limit to how much we can do under political dominance of someone else. 

If you try to do too much, its very easy for govt agencies to frame charges against you and put you in prison . 

Secondly, my inner feeling strongly indicates a war clash between countries that will lead to political instability and downfall and its in that power vacuum that khalsa raj will happen. Already there's been tension between india and china and near-war scenario that india tried to salvage by peace agreements and road/rail connectivity . However I have a feeling it is this increased connectivity that will in turn open bigger scope for further clashes . God's play are often subtle. 

Thats what happened the last time in the 18th century. Sikhs got opportunity of power void due to third battle of panipat 

so it had nothing to do with Guru ji's Sikhi ?