Does anyone else feel there's a divine play to get sikhs back to power in the larger scheme of things ?

Sometimes I wonder the events of '84 can't go without its long term repurcussions for india. The law of karma states if you do something bad to someone, bad will happen to you. Often , the longer the time between sin and its comeback, the more the punishment.

I wonder sometimes if the current political scenario of North korea vs US one one front and India vs China and some future unseen scenario could lead things to escalate such that the countries responsible for human carnage will have to payback their karma.  I heard one prophecy where china and russia  marches onto india . 

My mom used to say that elders during her time said "there will come a time when you would only see a burning lamp only several miles away" -- which to me sounds like an aftereffect of severe nuclear war. 

what do you guys think ? sikhs are destined to get hold over india in future ?

@jkvlondon Is it true that Sant Bhindrawale said "The day Indian army steps in darbar sahib will be the day khalistan's foundation stone will be laid". This quote is often attributed to him but i don't find it in any of his speeches 

Its there. I have to search through their speeches but I will find it for you

6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

@jkvlondon Is it true that Sant Bhindrawale said "The day Indian army steps in darbar sahib will be the day khalistan's foundation stone will be laid". This quote is often attributed to him but i don't find it in any of his speeches 

This is not the video you asked about, but something every one here should see if they have not already

On 6/10/2018 at 1:36 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sometimes I wonder the events of '84 can't go without its long term repurcussions for india. The law of karma states if you do something bad to someone, bad will happen to you. Often , the longer the time between sin and its comeback, the more the punishment.

I wonder sometimes if the current political scenario of North korea vs US one one front and India vs China and some future unseen scenario could lead things to escalate such that the countries responsible for human carnage will have to payback their karma.  I heard one prophecy where china and russia  marches onto india . 

My mom used to say that elders during her time said "there will come a time when you would only see a burning lamp only several miles away" -- which to me sounds like an aftereffect of severe nuclear war. 

what do you guys think ? sikhs are destined to get hold over india in future ?

It took Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji maharaj 20-30sh years to get justice on chandu for shaheedi of Guru Arjun Dev ji. It took Baba banda Singh Bahadur almost around 10 years to get justice on wazir khan and all who tortured sahibjade. 

I heard the prophecy about china and russia going to india to. I think big stuff is going to happen within next 10-15 years. There has not ever been 2 generations of peace among sikhs. After 1984, my parents generation made it through those times in childhood, while grandparents had to suffer more. That means that our generation of millenial sikhs is going to face something big in the coming near future. 

if you have not seen or heard about this already

Also apparently after 5000 years of kaljug, there is like a mini cycle of satjug. And we are very close to or at the 5000 year mark now.

Also take a look at this. It is from sau sakhi which means that this sakhi may have been tampered with, but I personally believe there is truth in this. However, I kind of question the part where it says that maharaj comes again, because maharaj is already here. Maybe this is near the time of Kalki Avtar which is like very far away. 

Also heres a sakhi about the jand tree which is also from sau sakhi

http://answers.sikhnet.com/question/8715/prophecies/

Here this is a post where a user claims to have come in to contact with an untampered sakhi from sau sakhi. This is also interesting. Make sure you read the chat and discussion that follows as a lot of other important things are talked about in this post like the  picture pasted below the post

sau_sakhai.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 6:48 PM, jkvlondon said:

Yup it indeed is forming.

I have a strong inkling that something's gonna go flash between india and china within a few decades. 

Already the signs are there