Cross Roads

Coventry

CV6 5GR

For more information please contact : +44 7969 655015

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

AS-COVJuly.jpeg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• That's what I heard. As long as you know what rehit you're starting. 
    • yes he did in the form of Guru Amar Das he called them parchaariks, freed them from shackles of hindu and muslim spiritual rules they could exercise their love for Akal Purakh and achieve mukhti, they did not have to serve their husbands as god substitutes.
    • Difficult to say. Depends on the individual. I think most will retreat further into hedonism and self gratification, their "God" being the State, global corporations, and retail therapy, while perhaps others with a pathological aversion for Christianity will turn to Islam with an "Eff you, dad!" mentality, lol, or even for reasons of restoring long lost discipline and structure to their lives that only a rigid belief system can offer.
    • Good answer. ਇਹ ਰਸ ਛਾਡੇ ਉਹ ਰਸੁ ਆਵਾ ॥ ਉਹ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਆ ਇਹ ਰਸੁ ਨਹੀ ਭਾਵਾ ॥੩੫॥ Abandoning these tastes, I have found that taste. Drinking that taste, this worldly taste is no longer pleasing. ||35|| p340
    • Sikhi is not a rule book. That you can do this or and not that. We have been given a brain and a conscience, we should be able to figure it out. The less addicting stuff we do the better. So the less video games, movies, sec, entertainment the better. But some people will become depressed with such a life. So do the minimum you can.  The more addicting stuff you do, you will be pulled into it and your mind will not be able to focus on naam simran and Gurbani.  So ask yourself about everything, will this just be a good time or will it interfere with my amrit Vela and nitnem. Do I feel like I just think about this during paath,  then I should decrease it.  Also about oral and other stuff you asked about. It is not hygienic as you will be exchanging body fluids. Of course with only 1 lifetime partner the danger is less but heres a story: there used to be herpes 1 and herpes 2. Herpes 1 gives u cold sores near ur lips. And herpes 2 was considered genital herpes but now these viruses are indistinguishable probably due to oral. With bdsm you are feeding Ahankaar and anger. But you can say it is playacting etc.  So best to avoid. But there are not forbidden. Use your judgement. As for sexting, your phone can be made public. A kid can accidentally access it etc.  Maybe indulge in this stuff and get it out of ur system and then refocus ur mind on the important stuff. Also best to avoid this stuff when trying to conceive. As the environment can affect the personality and type of child one can get. And as sikhs we ofc want the most spiritual and dynamic souls as future sikhs. So it is advised that parents do alot of of good deeds and paath to welcome a good soul.

Important Information

Terms of Use