The Mad Technicloured 'sikh' from Southall

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

At first it was fun. Mr Singh was a bit eccentric. We all accepted him for who he was. He was always there in front of the cameras whenever the media appeared in Southall. Then, a few years ago, it started to get a little weirder with him spending all day every day driving around central London in his technicoloured flower covered BMW. At that point, I started to tell my kids to stop bothering him (meaning don't talk to him) whenever we'd see him at the Park Avenue Gurdwara. This viewpoint of mine was vindicated when, over the course of the last 3 or 4 years, he has been a regular at all the Gay and LGBT events and clubs in the West End. It's a been a rapid downhill spiral and this is where we've ended up. Yesterday on the tube :ghost::

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

I’ve seen this guy in London a few times.  He was accompanied by another Singh wearing a Dumala with Shingars.  Both appeared to be drunk and were having photos taken with Gorian.  I gave them evil eyes and they looked quiet paranoid when I kept eyeballing them.  Looks like a jester and I find him quite dodgy.  I don’t know what it is but I get impression he is an agent who is put out there to malign the Sikh image.  Also I have seen a video of him in some convertible with flowers stuck on the entire bodywork with a Gori sitting with him in the car.  Either way he is a disgrace and gives Singhs a bad name.

He needs shittar parade!  I think I might have to step up next time I bump into him.

Guest observor

That guys a weirdo no why should he be seen around Sikh circles. A polite ex-communication is in order for him.

I remember first seeing him on Sikh channel who were covering Sikh youths protecting southall and places of worship during the the london 2011 criminal scumbags riots.

At the time I thought he was a bit strange as he was carrying a sword openly dressed like a 50yr old fat unfit huge potbelly nihung unable to defend himself let alone anyone else. I think he is a publicity seeker or mentally unstable?