hindu villains of Sikh history . why are they never discussed and why we don't hate them all hindoos like we do with muslims

Like how the Sikh community has always had a sweet tooth for anti muslim sentiment, however half of the villains of sikh history are hindoos and there're many muslim heroes too like Peer Buddhu shah , Malerkotla nawab and so on .

Its funny how blinded we 're . We were fed with tripe like "Nau maas da rishta" (the relationship of hindus and sikhs is like nail and cuticle) lol 

When infact the hindoos prolly laugh at your backs and use you as a convenient tool when required and throw you again in the corner of the shed when they're done . 

List : 

Lakhpat rai  (responsible for one of the largest genocide in sikh history)

Suchanand 

Gangu 

Chandu 

and many more . 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I agree with both responses, but then surely ajeet sio... you would think twice before sleeping with men from both of these religons? surely they must laugh at you and the whole kaum when you get jiggy with them?

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Premi5 said:

As bad as the things these Hindus did, it is still only small compared to Muslims and the rulers were all Muslim 

small ?

The arrest and torture of Guru Arjan Dev ji for revenge

the punishment of chotte sahibzahidey against islamic law ...was pushed for by the Hindu , facilitated by the initial treachery of Gangu (ancestor of Nehru/Indira/Rajiv)

"Whosoever gives shelter to the Sikhs will meet the same fate as the Sikhs."

• Diwan Lakhpat Rai's threat to any who would help the Sikhs.

As a first step, he had the Sikh inhabitants of Lahore rounded up and ordered their execution. An attempted Intercession by a group of prominent Hindu nobles led by Diwan Kaura Mall was of no avail. Lakhpat Rai even ignored the request of his guru, Sant Jagat Bhagat Gosairi, that the killing should not be carried out at least not on the Amavas, the last day of the dark half of the month which, falling on a Monday, is especially sacred to the Hindus.
"Lakhpat Rai brought with him, 1,000 Sikhs in irons to Lahore, and having compelled them to ride on donkeys, barebacked, paraded them in the bazars. They were, then, taken to the horsemarket, outside Delhi Gale, and there beheaded one after another without mercy. On this site was later raised a memorial shrine known as Shahid Ganj.

He was responsible for chotte ghallghara

Lakhpat Rai, in order to ensure total extinction of the Sikhs, ordered their places of worship to be destroyed and their holy books burnt. He decreed that anyone uttering the word guru should have his belly ripped open. Considering that the word gur, meaning jaggery, sounded like guru, he prohibited its use. When in March 1747, Shah Nawaz Khan, brother of Yahlya Khan and governor of Mullan, occupied Lahore he imprisoned Yahiya Khan and Lakhpat Rai, but Ahmad Shah Durrani who seized Lahore in January 1748 set up a local government in the Punjab, with Jalhe Khan as governor and Lakhpat Rai as his diwan. The Dunam, defeated by the Mughals in the battle of Manupur on 11 March 1748, beat a hasty retreat to his own country, and Mu'in ulMulk, commonly known as Mir Mannu, became the governor of Lahore. Mir Mannu imprisoned Jalhe Khan and Lakhpat Rai and appointed Kaura Mall his deputy and diwan. He demanded from Lakhpat Rai an indemnity of three lakh rupees which he was not able to pay. Diwan Kaura Mall, who had opposed Lakhpat Rai's repressive policy towards the Sikhs in 1746, now offered to make up the balance provided the prisoner was handed over to him. Mir Mannu agreed and transferred charge of Lakhpat Rai to Kaura Mall, who gave him into the custody of the Dal Khalsa. He was thrown into a dungeon where he died a miserable death after six months of indignity and torture (1748)

STOP with the letting off of people because they are hindus , if they killed and oppressed they are not friends to SIKHs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

STOP with the letting off of people because they are hindus , if they killed and oppressed they are not friends to SIKHs

I assume that applies to Sikhs who've (directly or indirectly) killed and oppressed Sikhs as well..?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DailyMail said:

I assume that applies to Sikhs who've (directly or indirectly) killed and oppressed Sikhs as well..?

yep without doubt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

I dont agree with what you said after you agreed with his responses.

You are bringing in an immature argument and belittling somebody and accusing them of sleeping with others - do you have any concrete proove. I think you owe Ajeet an apology. I find your post quite offensive.

im not being immature and i dont owe anyone an apology. ajeet sio is banging about suleh and hindus laughing at sikhs, well what do you think they are doing after they been doing their business with him? seeing a saab soorat singh and having 'fun' with him? i know first hand how racist both are, they probably disrespect the saroop of our guru by pulling his kesh etc. 

once again, i dont know anyone an apology, esp someone who is doing beadbi of the roop of our guru.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

prokakoo you are being childish and immature with your comments and statements. This is a grown up forum not for people like you who generally talk nonsence here! 

We all know that you would like nothing more but to meet up with ajeet as you take it both ways. I bet you have a tub of Vaseline with you where ever you go. Just incase theres a chance you might get some anal action. 😁

fat boy you should stick to eating your goat meat and then crying that you are to fat to get a woman - like you usually do. funny how you call me childish for dissing a gay guy who uses a sikhi forum to show off about the suleh and hindu he likes, but then you come and degrade gays by referring to taking it both ways and making reference to vaseline. well done fat boy, once again you have made a jaloos of yourself lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

prokakoo you are being childish and immature with your comments and statements. This is a grown up forum not for people like you who generally talk nonsence here! 

We all know that you would like nothing more but to meet up with ajeet as you take it both ways. I bet you have a tub of Vaseline with you where ever you go. Just incase theres a chance you might get some anal action. 😁

also funny how you didnt answer why you werent at the riots in 2011 but were so high and mighty when trying to have a pop at the khalistanis in punjab. face it, you are a fat mummys boy who sits at home eating your goat meat lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

are you the jathedar of this forum? the same jathedar who comes on here crying you cant get a woman, or makes up b.s stories about getting engaged in punjab (face it no girl wants you in any part of the world lol) or the same jathedar of this forum who was asking for goat meat recipes here LOLOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do you think that if hindu rulers had absolute control of India in the past they would have been kind to Sikhs and other minorities? Those who seek and want to maintain power will do what is necessary for it.  Imagine if some Hindu ruler controlled most of India in the past and along comes a group that says things like 'caste' are nonsense and that everyone is equal. Do you think that group would have been allowed to flourish without impediment (challenging the fundamentals of the ruler's power and authority system?). There never has been any inter-generational golden age where one group has majority control and treated smaller groups equally. Its not just an India problem its a human problem, a good example is Marcus Aurelius (the emperor in Gladiator that Russell Crowes character wants serve , defend and preserve his values). Read his 'Meditations' and its all very noble and great, but in reality even that Philosopher King presided over an empire that wasn't kind to many groups/peoples. 

On 6/14/2018 at 4:11 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Like how the Sikh community has always had a sweet tooth for anti muslim sentiment, however half of the villains of sikh history are hindoos and there're many muslim heroes too like Peer Buddhu shah , Malerkotla nawab and so on .

Its funny how blinded we 're . We were fed with tripe like "Nau maas da rishta" (the relationship of hindus and sikhs is like nail and cuticle) lol 

When infact the hindoos prolly laugh at your backs and use you as a convenient tool when required and throw you again in the corner of the shed when they're done . 

List : 

Lakhpat rai  (responsible for one of the largest genocide in sikh history)

Suchanand 

Gangu 

Chandu 

and many more . 

The reason why this is because majority of converts to Sikhi have been from hindu background therefore they will have a soft spot for hindus because of family/ancestory ties. Whereas with muslims its either your a follow of the evil abrahamic / middle eastern arab ideology or your not. So indian subcontinent muslims are discouraged to look back at their rich ancestral hindu heritage but see it with distain and look at their abrahamic arab invading masters as being superior to be looked up to. Sikhs look back in history and appreciate the strong hindu's of the past that stood up against outsiders who tried to invade punjab/northern india (ie alexander the greek vs king porus of punjab who was a hindu).

Another reason is because there are specific Hindus who Sikh history shows betrayed Sikhs or activily fought against us, such as the hindu hill raja's and the sly "high caste" brahmin pundits. These hindus were in power and it was in their interests not to lose that power so they wanted Sikhi to fail to get crushed so they aligned themselves with any foreign power that enabled them to accomplish their goals. The rest of the hindu population saw Sikhi as an ideology to liberate themselves from slavery of brahmin hindu pundits and the oppressive hindu kings. That's why so many other lower caste peasantry hindu's (especially jatts) became Sikhs and khalsa soldiers for the faith. Sikhism gave those low caste hindus high caste status when they waged war they were able to rule against their former "upper caste" hindu oppressors.

Also we need to remember that when muslim mughuls and other islamic invaders were hunting Sikhs down because of the distinct appearance of religious keshdhari/amritdhari Sikhs. Many north india hindus gave shelter and also became Sikhs themselves even if their appearance was not that of a Khalsa.

And lastly because hinduism is a more puralistic religions like other dharmic faiths then Sikhism is allowed to exist within its eco-sphere even though fundamentalists like RSS and others try their best to try and control and dominate other sects and faiths within india if you contrast that with Sikhs living within the muslim world and you will see they are severaly restricted in how they are allowed to practrise their faith, their life is under constant stress and threat, their is open discrimination, their women are targeted for grooming and conversions and sexual abuse. For all its faults that hindu majority india has its 10 times better for Sikhs to live there than in pakistan or afghanistan right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, genie said:

The reason why this is because majority of converts to Sikhi have been from hindu background therefore they will have a soft spot for hindus because of family/ancestory ties. Whereas with muslims its either your a follow of the evil abrahamic / middle eastern arab ideology or your not. So indian subcontinent muslims are discouraged to look back at their rich ancestral hindu heritage but see it with distain and look at their abrahamic arab invading masters as being superior to be looked up to. Sikhs look back in history and appreciate the strong hindu's of the past that stood up against outsiders who tried to invade punjab/northern india (ie alexander the greek vs king porus of punjab who was a hindu).

Another reason is because there are specific Hindus who Sikh history shows betrayed Sikhs or activily fought against us, such as the hindu hill raja's and the sly "high caste" brahmin pundits. These hindus were in power and it was in their interests not to lose that power so they wanted Sikhi to fail to get crushed so they aligned themselves with any foreign power that enabled them to accomplish their goals. The rest of the hindu population saw Sikhi as an ideology to liberate themselves from slavery of brahmin hindu pundits and the oppressive hindu kings. That's why so many other lower caste peasantry hindu's (especially jatts) became Sikhs and khalsa soldiers for the faith. Sikhism gave those low caste hindus high caste status when they waged war they were able to rule against their former "upper caste" hindu oppressors.

Also we need to remember that when muslim mughuls and other islamic invaders were hunting Sikhs down because of the distinct appearance of religious keshdhari/amritdhari Sikhs. Many north india hindus gave shelter and also became Sikhs themselves even if their appearance was not that of a Khalsa.

And lastly because hinduism is a more puralistic religions like other dharmic faiths then Sikhism is allowed to exist within its eco-sphere even though fundamentalists like RSS and others try their best to try and control and dominate other sects and faiths within india if you contrast that with Sikhs living within the muslim world and you will see they are severaly restricted in how they are allowed to practrise their faith, their life is under constant stress and threat, their is open discrimination, their women are targeted for grooming and conversions and sexual abuse. For all its faults that hindu majority india has its 10 times better for Sikhs to live there than in pakistan or afghanistan right now.

seem to be forgetting the thousands in villages who betrayed the sikh bibian and kids to mughals of Mir Mannu tofill his prisons whilst he  build the pyramids of Singhs' heads ,some people even sold our women's heads as young boys heads ...all for the princely sum of 10 rupees per head.

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1