hindu villains of Sikh history . why are they never discussed and why we don't hate them all hindoos like we do with muslims

2 hours ago, TejS said:

Let's not forget that most of the battles that Guru Gobind Singh Ji fought against the Mughals were at the behest of Hindu Raja instigation. I think it's their constant prodding that led the Mughals to strike animosity with us. 

As Machiavelli might put it the velvet glove on the iron fist ... mughal like the hindus because they kept the masses under control - scared and compliant.

But then again Hindus have contributed positively too! i mean aren't most Sikhs today of Hindu ancestry? Hindus became Sikhs and thats how Sikhi spread. What about the person who sold his haveli for gold coins so guru ji could cremate the saibzade. The Mughal said that the cremation could only take place within the area covered by gold coins so he sold his haveli for gold coins. The Hindus who betrayed us were mostly the ones who also betrayed there own kind by working for the Mughals and other invaders.  

On 6/15/2018 at 10:08 PM, Big_Tera said:

So the dirty and smelly retarded troll emerges once more from the dirty swamp he came from. You need to look in the mirror and see your face. Im sure you probably scare the kids away with your ugly shakle that resembles the bottom of a pig. lol. Please go away to somewhere that you are wanted. Oh I forgot that is nowhere. lol hahaha. The troll just come back for more each day. as for questions why do you stay here when what you say is clearly rubbish and everyone seems to agree. Just look at the number of likes people do?? lolzz. but your a shameless troll. As for goat meat. lol this is getting old. We all know what you would like to do to a goat. But unfortunately the goat turned you away just like most guys on this forum. Also stop being jealous of ajeet. You obviously want him for yourself. This will be my last post conversing with the <banned word filter activated> know as pakorakoo. You obviously have no life and no sharam. I dont want to associate with a dirty ugly pathetic loser!! Your not worthy to even ask me question let alone mention me in posts. now go and cry and think about what a sad deluded case that you are. LOL

You probably have no friends, no life and no future. Aimlessly wondering on the forum. When everyone hates you. 

I pity the lonely and sad parkhoo. The brainless, stupid individual if there ever was one. l. hehehh

fat boy... once again you do your own besti by talking about sharam. you have got zero sharam and that is demonstrated with your b.s, mainly about goat meat and your fake fantasies of getting married in india. if you pity me so much, then why did you flap it when i asked you to meet me and lets settle it like real men? oh i forgot your mum dont let you out the house lol. for the record, i dont give a flying f*ck what people think of me on this forum, i only care what my Guru thinks of me. i speak the truth, i target you and your b.s because it isnt what a sikh forum should be used for and your chamcheh that like your b.s, then they are nearly as sad as you. your life might be all about this forum, mine isnt. If i want decent sangat, i go to the gurdwara sahib, i go to smagms and my friendship circle generally consists of some very chardi kala singhs - not bandhars like you who eat bakra lol. by the way, love how my posts to ajeet sio have offended you, you sound more bingah than he does.

On 6/15/2018 at 11:15 AM, imhosingh said:

Do you think that if hindu rulers had absolute control of India in the past they would have been kind to Sikhs and other minorities? Those who seek and want to maintain power will do what is necessary for it.  Imagine if some Hindu ruler controlled most of India in the past and along comes a group that says things like 'caste' are nonsense and that everyone is equal. Do you think that group would have been allowed to flourish without impediment (challenging the fundamentals of the ruler's power and authority system?). There never has been any inter-generational golden age where one group has majority control and treated smaller groups equally. Its not just an India problem its a human problem, a good example is Marcus Aurelius (the emperor in Gladiator that Russell Crowes character wants serve , defend and preserve his values). Read his 'Meditations' and its all very noble and great, but in reality even that Philosopher King presided over an empire that wasn't kind to many groups/peoples. 

you can see what a Hindu rastra means -the total destruction of the other casteless indian dharam Buddhism , fact is they went on a rampage killing and smashing temples and stupas across India  , robbing them of all riches . In the end the Buddhists had to flee to Tibet to escape anhilation (irony is they had to do the reverse to escape the Chinese) . The thing they love blaming muslims for they did themselves with impunity even converting temples to their own faith temples .

I don't think we should view any community as our eternal enemy whether it be Muslims or Hindus. It is the wrong mindset to have. It is not what our Gurus taught us. Due to viewing Hindus as enemies our community has become extremely Hindu phobic since the mid 90s. This gave rise to the Sikh missionaries who see Brahmanvaad in everything to the extent that they will discard even genuine Sikhi Sidhants, traditions and Dasam Bani because it seems too 'Hindu' to them. This has resulted in popular parcharks with no real Gian now questioning Gur Ithihas, Sikhi Sidhants and even now promoting outright atheism.

Our people have become so blinded by Hindu phobia that we see a Hindu conspiracy in everything. Take the example of the recent anti Sikh violence in Meghalaya. The state is a Christian state, the rioters are all Christian, yet all over facebook Sikhs see Hindus as the perpetrators. Or even the Anti Sikh riot at Saharanpur a few years ago where the rioters were Muslims who attacked Sikhs because the Sikhs won a case on a disputed site that belonged to the Sikhs but the Muslims wanted to build a mosque there. Again our people saw a Hindu hand in all of this.

We need to realize that we are not just being attacked on one side by the Hindus alone and ignore all the other hostile forces whether they be Muslims, Christians or Athiests. We ignore the Christian missionaries who are converting Lakhs of Sikhs in Punjab especially in our spiritual centers of Amritsar and Gurdaspur. They have become so numerous that they now openly criticize our Gurus as we saw last year and we are doing nothing about it. We ignore the Atheists who have infiltrated our ranks as "Parcharaks" and are now openly promoting Atheisms like Dhandrianwala, Harnek Neki are doing when they claim God isn't real but only Laws of Nature(Kudrat de Nihum) is God.

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

I don't think we should view any community as our eternal enemy whether it be Muslims or Hindus. It is the wrong mindset to have. It is not what our Gurus taught us. Due to viewing Hindus as enemies our community has become extremely Hindu phobic since the mid 90s. This gave rise to the Sikh missionaries who see Brahmanvaad in everything to the extent that they will discard even genuine Sikhi Sidhants, traditions and Dasam Bani because it seems too 'Hindu' to them. This has resulted in popular parcharks with no real Gian now questioning Gur Ithihas, Sikhi Sidhants and even now promoting outright atheism.

Our people have become so blinded by Hindu phobia that we see a Hindu conspiracy in everything. Take the example of the recent anti Sikh violence in Meghalaya. The state is a Christian state, the rioters are all Christian, yet all over facebook Sikhs see Hindus as the perpetrators. Or even the Anti Sikh riot at Saharanpur a few years ago where the rioters were Muslims who attacked Sikhs because the Sikhs won a case on a disputed site that belonged to the Sikhs but the Muslims wanted to build a mosque there. Again our people saw a Hindu hand in all of this.

We need to realize that we are not just being attacked on one side by the Hindus alone and ignore all the other hostile forces whether they be Muslims, Christians or Athiests. We ignore the Christian missionaries who are converting Lakhs of Sikhs in Punjab especially in our spiritual centers of Amritsar and Gurdaspur. They have become so numerous that they now openly criticize our Gurus as we saw last year and we are doing nothing about it. We ignore the Atheists who have infiltrated our ranks as "Parcharaks" and are now openly promoting Atheisms like Dhandrianwala, Harnek Neki are doing when they claim God isn't real but only Laws of Nature(Kudrat de Nihum) is God.

if you do not take lessons from history both our own and others in that area of the world you will be caught unawares as a kaum  and there will be another ghallugara - simple fact

Since the very beginning of sikhi Guru Nanak Dev ji had to counter jealous and scheming brahmins... it would be foolish to think that people with those objections to sikhi would not teach their progeny the same things ...

Yes we have christians preying on our people but we also have hinduvta led police forces attacking sikhs' civil rights e.g.

https://sikhsiyasat.net/2018/06/18/uttarakhand-police-forcefully-removing-sikh-flags-from-vehicles-of-sikh-yatris-going-to-hemkunt-sahib/

The megalaya situation has BJP roots in it as the Khasi have been emboldened by BJp being voted in ...

Harnek has been excommunicated from panth for his words against sikhi

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

if you do not take lessons from history both our own and others in that area of the world you will be caught unawares as a kaum  and there will be another ghallugara - simple fact

Since the very beginning of sikhi Guru Nanak Dev ji had to counter jealous and scheming brahmins... it would be foolish to think that people with those objections to sikhi would not teach their progeny the same things ...

Yes we have christians preying on our people but we also have hinduvta led police forces attacking sikhs' civil rights e.g.

https://sikhsiyasat.net/2018/06/18/uttarakhand-police-forcefully-removing-sikh-flags-from-vehicles-of-sikh-yatris-going-to-hemkunt-sahib/

The megalaya situation has BJP roots in it as the Khasi have been emboldened by BJp being voted in ...

Harnek has been excommunicated from panth for his words against sikhi

No doubt Bhainji Hindus have and are hostile towards the separate identity of the Sikhs but it would not be accurate to simplify everything as an attack from the Hindus. The meghalaya incident. Only the state government is politically aligned with the BJP much like the Muslim government of Kashmir is politically aligned with the BJP. But Hindutwas are not strong in Christian dominated North east or in Muslim Kashmir. The North Eastern Christians are staunchly Christian. An example of this can be seen from the fact that since the last 2 or 3 decades Jews have been converting Christians from the NE states. The Christians were so alarmed by this that they approached the Central government to put restrictions on Jewish activities in the NE states. So they have no problem in converting others to Christianity but the moment others target Christians for conversion then they want to put restrictions.

In Kerala, the Christians are in a strategic alliance with the Hindus(even though they don't like each other) because the large Muslim minority of Kerala is targeting not just the Hindus but many Christians to come to the fold of Islam. This has happened through love Jihad and Dawah activities.

Billions of dollars from the west are being pumped into poor 3rd world countries like India and African countries to convert them into Christianity. Just visit villages in Amritsar and Gurdaspur and see for yourself the growth of Christianity. During the 80s and 90s they were very quiet but now recently their numbers have grown so large that they have lost all fear of the Sikhs and they now openly challenge the Sikhs by doing Nindia/criticism of our Gurus.

Attack on Sikhs is not one sided. It is multidimensional from many sides and from multiple opponents. We are like the prey who is being hunted down from many hunters. But we are short sited and are seeing only one hunter while ignoring the rest. In this case we are only focusing on the Hindus but ignoring the Christians, atheists and Muslims.

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

No doubt Bhainji Hindus have and are hostile towards the separate identity of the Sikhs but it would not be accurate to simplify everything as an attack from the Hindus. The meghalaya incident. Only the state government is politically aligned with the BJP much like the Muslim government of Kashmir is politically aligned with the BJP. But Hindutwas are not strong in Christian dominated North east or in Muslim Kashmir. The North Eastern Christians are staunchly Christian. An example of this can be seen from the fact that since the last 2 or 3 decades Jews have been converting Christians from the NE states. The Christians were so alarmed by this that they approached the Central government to put restrictions on Jewish activities in the NE states. So they have no problem in converting others to Christianity but the moment others target Christians for conversion then they want to put restrictions.

In Kerala, the Christians are in a strategic alliance with the Hindus(even though they don't like each other) because the large Muslim minority of Kerala is targeting not just the Hindus but many Christians to come to the fold of Islam. This has happened through love Jihad and Dawah activities.

Billions of dollars from the west are being pumped into poor 3rd world countries like India and African countries to convert them into Christianity. Just visit villages in Amritsar and Gurdaspur and see for yourself the growth of Christianity. During the 80s and 90s they were very quiet but now recently their numbers have grown so large that they have lost all fear of the Sikhs and they now openly challenge the Sikhs by doing Nindia/criticism of our Gurus.

Attack on Sikhs is not one sided. It is multidimensional from many sides and from multiple opponents. We are like the prey who is being hunted down from many hunters. But we are short sited and are seeing only one hunter while ignoring the rest. In this case we are only focusing on the Hindus but ignoring the Christians, atheists and Muslims.

That's why it is important to re-read the details of who did what in the past because there is an element of the' enemy of my enemy is my friend ' coming into play in Meghalaya (Khasis want the expensive land that sikhs hold and the BJP govt has changed the statutes as they had done in Gujarat and Rajasthan to rob Sikhs of their property and undermine their positions across the land ) and in punjab the RSS and Christians are looting our golaks and benefitting from it  since Badal raj of SGPC. Aparently they've been giving daan to churches and mandirs from our golak, apart from feathering their own nests.

Because of the Hindu onslaught on the buddhists the buddhists made alliances with muslim invaders ...so actually if you want to look at roots of the slavery of Hindia it is their own mistreatment of the masses to install brahminism .