hindu villains of Sikh history . why are they never discussed and why we don't hate them all hindoos like we do with muslims

people like you would also be led to believe Indira ghandi was a muslim  , as is rumours spread by rss in india these days. My dad just bought that lie lol , because apparently a hindoo can never be anti sikh . 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
8 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

people like you would also be led to believe Indira ghandi was a muslim  , as is rumours spread by rss in india these days. My dad just bought that lie lol , because apparently a hindoo can never be anti sikh . 

guess he never knew history of the sikhs ...because there were plenty who didn't like sikhs or their Guru... maybe you can drop some knowledge on him , better late than never .

16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

guess he never knew history of the sikhs ...because there were plenty who didn't like sikhs or their Guru... maybe you can drop some knowledge on him , better late than never .

OK. please do answer this question also . a bit silly maybe but i was really curious 

5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

OK. please do answer this question also . a bit silly maybe but i was really curious 

the device was made of perishable materials and the location was exposed to elements so it is not too hard to imagine it broke up over the period of 300 years.. so many places have disappeared but it doesn't mean that the events associated didn't exist .