Loads of kaam... after paath?

Guest Bit weird

Guest Guest_Paapiman
On 6/14/2018 at 11:43 AM, Guest Bit weird said:

Recently I've started to increase my Nitnem Gurkirpa and for some reason my kaam is going through the roof. It's not like I can't control it like I won't end up masturbating but it's literally taking over my mind. I'm also getting really negative thoughts in general like I'm getting pretty upset regularly and feeling down a lot and even having flashbacks and memories of really harrowing times in my life. It's kind of manageable rn but it's been getting steadily worse over time and I feel like it will get out of hand soon. Does anyone know why this is happening? I literally feel really really vulnerable and it's ever since my Nitnem started to increase to a fairly good amount gurkirpa. Any thoughts from the sangat? 

You need to take your own situation very seriously. Otherwise, there is a chance that you might develop some kind of a mental problem.

Are you employed and working 40-50 hours in a week? Do you have any professional development goals? If yes, focus plenty of your energy and attention to them. If no, then make some.

Do you engage in physical workouts? If no, you need to focus on it in a disciplined way on a daily basis (for a good amount of time). This will drain your excessive energy.

Bottom line is that you need to exhaust yourself daily, so that your mind does not have a chance/energy to cling to those lustful thoughts.

Marriage might also help (if you are ready for it).

There is a Jaap (mentioned in the link below), which can be done to reduce the effects of Kaam.

Also, please have a look at the topic below for more brilliant tips. They might help you.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16584-practical-ways-of-avoiding-lust/?tab=comments#comment-146192

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Paapiman
On 6/15/2018 at 5:10 PM, Guest Bit weird said:

Sikhni penji you mentioned a sadhu who was a fish in his past life. What does that have to do with kaam in this life?

Fish is considered as a bad ਜੂਨ (please listen to Sant jee below). As the sadhu was a fish in his previous life, the effect of its negative traits was responsible for him sleeping with the prostitutes. 

Listen for the first minute.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Bit weird
On 6/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, Guest Paapiman said:

Fish is considered as a bad ਜੂਨ (please listen to Sant jee below). As the sadhu was a fish in his previous life, the effect of its negative traits was responsible for him sleeping with the prostitutes. 

Listen for the first minute.

Bhul chuk maaf

Big problems with all these old videos... you can never hear what the katha says. What is sant Ji saying about fish here? I can't hear anything 

I think after paat you are becoming energised. 

You need some activity to control this. Grihast jeevan is important, and also practising shastar, or just doing some work or study, keep your mind occupied.  Or do some hard exercise, exercise is extremely important to rehit as well. daily nitnem is not an excuse to cut out exercise.

Guest Truth
On 6/14/2018 at 6:43 PM, Guest Bit weird said:

Recently I've started to increase my Nitnem Gurkirpa and for some reason my kaam is going through the roof. It's not like I can't control it like I won't end up masturbating but it's literally taking over my mind. I'm also getting really negative thoughts in general like I'm getting pretty upset regularly and feeling down a lot and even having flashbacks and memories of really harrowing times in my life. It's kind of manageable rn but it's been getting steadily worse over time and I feel like it will get out of hand soon. Does anyone know why this is happening? I literally feel really really vulnerable and it's ever since my Nitnem started to increase to a fairly good amount gurkirpa. Any thoughts from the sangat? 

When u read Gurbani, and apply its teachings to your life, do naam simran etc, its the power of Truth. You become more conscious, more charged (God is supercharged). It's a superpower that not many are blessed with. Nanak speaks of this priceless jewel time and time again in Gurbani. 

U can use it either for good or bad. Maya will test u more, your thieves will increase unless you channel this charge into Good clean living, being hardworking, enjoying your life organically positively, being hardworking, helping others by teaching them how to be good souls also etc. In a nutshell, by being- in thought, action, deed- Good.

Become more disciplined, go to the gym, meditate more, work harder, enjoy life more, explore, discover new things, there's a whole beautiful world out there to see. Walk towards positivity and peace as opposed to self sabotage and sabotage of others(indulgence in kaam, anger, slandering and abusing people, and negative activities that harms oneself). Have good company, associate with people who dont slander or cause harm to others, good souls. Very importantly, once you've been blessed with this gift, teach others how to be good also. (accept and fulfill a higher purpose).

You may come across people who will be jealous of you and sense that you've got something extra, ignore them, don't believe the slander that they try and sell you and others and continue down your path (if you're serious about it).

Its a simple path to walk (or fly) down. God bless you.