ACCORDING TO SIKHI, WHEN WILL KALYUG END?

Guest RRR1928

19 hours ago, Guest RRR1928 said:

Does anyone have any information about the Sikh view not Hindu view of Kalyug? How far are we in and how long is left? What happens after Kalyug?... 

There can be many answers by different people, and maybe also valid to an extent, but if we take Gurbani objectively and understand the message of eternal Truth given by Guru Jee, there comes a beautiful verse which can clear all doubts and conterversies  around this topic and above all spirituality in true essence

The Amritful bacahns of Guru Sahiban are: Ekas bin sabh dandh hae. 

He, Wahiguru is the only eternal and  changeless Truth(Sat). Everything else if false, thus temporary.

Then, what is Yuga?

Yuga is after all a span of time. 

There can be, and have already been many outer Satyugas, which in a manner, are but different layers of Kalyug;  but what really counts for each jeeva, each soul, is our time spent in His remeberance alone, that is Satyuga, which we can carry along with us when we depart from the creation, and which by the way is the only Jahaaz, to take us back into Hs lap in Sach Khand.

You see, yugas come and go. But have no reality in them, for if Satyuga was related or associated with the Truth, it would never paas away, as it is with Sach Khand for example,  which has always existed, and shall exist forever, for it is beyond the parameters of time, space and  Maya.

So let us no get confused with all these outer yugas, but care only to create and develope our own Satyug within ourselves, by the infinite kirpa of Wahiguru Akal Purukh on all  beings without any restrictions, like One Sun, giving its Light to all who  will to come out from the darkness of  the agaynta of Maya and stay at His Lotus Feet, through His bhakti.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sre Akal.

Guest A Bee Cee

When Kuljug will end there will be no challenges it will be a boring world to live in. So Never. Dream on people. There will always be wars.

1 hour ago, Guest A Bee Cee said:

When Kuljug will end there will be no challenges it will be a boring world to live in. So Never. Dream on people. There will always be wars.

Not really. Satyug, Trertayug, Dvaparyug & now Kalyug. Most other yugs lasted for around a million years. Kalyug is not even couple hundred thousands old. Any good audio Katha that talks about Yugs ? 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, Guest A Bee Cee said:

The biggest challenge will be to connect with Vaheguru. In Kalyug this is difficult but in Satyug it will be easier. I don't have much knowledge about subjects like this but our number one goal of attaining Salvation is our biggest challenge. Its not easy but then again you have to work hard for the good things in life. Its so easy to go off track but we must always keep our head at Vaheguru's charan and not look up at what others are doing. As I said, I don't know much about this topic but I take a lot of interest in it.

VJKK VJKF

• 1 month later...

In SGGS its written that kaljug is the best 

The word kaljug means strife 

Keep your self to yourself don't mix up with people and speak little and go about your daily business viewing the world as a game play created by God, dedicate your life to your worldly responsiblity and also read Gurbani first then follow the instructions and slowly you will understand everything 

20 hours ago, singh598 said:

In SGGS its written that kaljug is the best 

The word kaljug means strife 

Keep your self to yourself don't mix up with people and speak little and go about your daily business viewing the world as a game play created by God, dedicate your life to your worldly responsiblity and also read Gurbani first then follow the instructions and slowly you will understand everything 

I agree kalyug is a time when we asked how much we actually believe and are challenged