Dukhi because of wife

Guest Hopeless

Guest Hopeless

I will give quick snopsysis, i married a girl from india, and assumed my parents and inlaws would help.

The girl i married to dresses inappropriately, gets mad if religious music is on, and threatens shes going to do suicide everyday.

I have been trying hard to make my marriage, but literally feel im confused. The sikh relgion talks of marriage and not divorce. I am so confused because i took anand karaj literally. I truly want to have a family, but am mentally reaching a breaking point.

Guest Guru-da-preet

Take this whole situation as a hukam of akaal purakh and try to have a constructive conversation with your wife .If she doesn't understand or still continueus to destroy your peace,i.e. disrupts your peace in such way that you cannot focus on gurupita maharaj. Then take the blessings of pitaji(gurusahibaan) and then get divorce. Be rational, as a sikh your sole priority is kalgidhar pita.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh!

18 hours ago, Guest Hopeless said:

I will give quick snopsysis, i married a girl from india, and assumed my parents and inlaws would help.

The girl i married to dresses inappropriately, gets mad if religious music is on, and threatens shes going to do suicide everyday.

I have been trying hard to make my marriage, but literally feel im confused. The sikh relgion talks of marriage and not divorce. I am so confused because i took anand karaj literally. I truly want to have a family, but am mentally reaching a breaking point.

she sounds like a narcissist , honestly if the world revolves around her desires only then you may have serious issues to contend with . However hopefully it may be that she assumed that she could have total freedom to behave/dress how she wants once she gets married, as people often say stuff like that to their daughters.

When she says the next time she's going to commit suicide just walk out of the room and do not give her drama oxygen by talking with her at all , then see if she loses her temper instead of doing the thing ... that will let you know a couple of things : 1. if she has narcisstic tendencies (temper will manifest) 2. If she is redeemable (she slowly changes tune)  3. how easy/hard it will be to bring her to normal.

What are your parents saying on the matter , is she sweetness and light in front of others and only mad/bad with you  or it's universally bad for everyone in the family?

On 6/17/2018 at 4:38 PM, Guest Hopeless said:

First of all I feel for you. Arranged marriages are a complete lottery. You dont know who your going to end up with untill you get married. 

You need to be a man and sort the wife out. It might sound harsh. But women can be a bit agressive and confrontational. As they know you cannot hit them. This is their nature. Not all of them are like this. You get some really nice ones. But as I said its pot luck. 

Sometimes they need to know there boundaries and put in their place. 

If it still does not work. She sounds like one of those bad ones. That just cares about herself and wants to dominate you. Through making you feel guilty. She is showing pass agressive traits which alot of women do. 

Maybe its time to end the marriage before you have kids and it really gets messy. 

On 6/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, Big_Tera said:

First of all I feel for you. Arranged marriages are a complete lottery. You dont know who your going to end up with untill you get married. 

You need to be a man and sort the wife out. It might sound harsh. But women can be a bit agressive and confrontational. As they know you cannot hit them. This is their nature. Not all of them are like this. You get some really nice ones. But as I said its pot luck. 

Sometimes they need to know there boundaries and put in their place. 

If it still does not work. She sounds like one of those bad ones. That just cares about herself and wants to dominate you. Through making you feel guilty. She is showing pass agressive traits which alot of women do. 

Maybe its time to end the marriage before you have kids and it really gets messy. 

LOL now fat mummys boy is giving advice on beating wives up hahaha what a soorh. 

Diligently read many murder stories (or watch stuff like Murder She Wrote or Columbo) where a helpless and desperate husband plots and executes the murder of his unfeeling harridan of a wife. Take notes if you must. Then devise your own particular plan, taking into account your unique situation and needs. The trick is not to get caught. The great thing is you won't ever be arrested, because Columbo doesn't exist, but more importantly your plan will need be perfect at every step of the way, else the most plodding of police detectives will be capable of devising a case against you. Then sit back and play the dutiful husband in mourning for as long as you deem appropriate. Just make sure your parents don't talk you into another arranged marriage; the second murder might begin to seem a little suspicious.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE IS PURELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF HUMOUR. DO NOT MURDER YOUR WIFE.

On 6/22/2018 at 5:06 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Diligently read many murder stories (or watch stuff like Murder She Wrote or Columbo) where a helpless and desperate husband plots and executes the murder of his unfeeling harridan of a wife. Take notes if you must. Then devise your own particular plan, taking into account your unique situation and needs. The trick is not to get caught. The great thing is you won't ever be arrested, because Columbo doesn't exist, but more importantly your plan will need be perfect at every step of the way, else the most plodding of police detectives will be capable of devising a case against you. Then sit back and play the dutiful husband in mourning for as long as you deem appropriate. Just make sure your parents don't talk you into another arranged marriage; the second murder might begin to seem a little suspicious.

imagine if he does what you said and then police find his phone , open his browsing history and come across this post of yours . 

He's getting someone's company to jail lol