Feelig lost..

Guest Anonymous

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Okay  but you still haven't said if you are a guy or a girl because it makes a difference in approach ...

Until then remember Guru ji jaani jaan hai
from Now Nand Lal go forward with understanding/thought
whatever has passed has passed

35841604_823038467879252_98742316042289152_o.jpg

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

I think she said shes female "And I’m a female, btw. ". By the way kaur ji, can you tell me what that photo means? Is there a sakhi behind it 

Also OP.. Just dont do what you regret doing. Stay positive, and stop doing the obvious paaps that youve committed. Before doing any action,  reflect if that action adds to your kaam/ krodh/ lobh/ moh/ ahankar dukhs, then act. Especially those 4 Paaps should be avoided, the ones that were told not to parttake in during amrit initiation. Do you practice nitnem still?? If not, then get started now! Do seva and jaap together at the gurdwara jis, Im pretty sure thatd get rid of countless paaps of any sevak. As for your partner, idk what to say. I think these love affairs are a waste of karma, cuz you know when you get anand from odd things like these it probably means youre using up your good karmas from the past (Im not totally sure about this, Ive heard it elsewhere).. So thats why it seems like a waste of karma to me. Does your partner bring out any of those five dukhs, or do they stop them? You will find your answer? Just focus on bhakti instead, its way more relaxing anyways. Also, go to pesh, tell them everything. They will give you advice as well, also forgive me for any mistakes in this reply, ji vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

5 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Drinking, drugs, sex.... lost, depressed....other caste relationship. ... fear of marriage. ...promise of marriage. .....  is it a sign of having been groomed. 

What do you mean “groomed”

Guest Anonymous
7 hours ago, Preeet said:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

I think she said shes female "And I’m a female, btw. ". By the way kaur ji, can you tell me what that photo means? Is there a sakhi behind it 

Also OP.. Just dont do what you regret doing. Stay positive, and stop doing the obvious paaps that youve committed. Before doing any action,  reflect if that action adds to your kaam/ krodh/ lobh/ moh/ ahankar dukhs, then act. Especially those 4 Paaps should be avoided, the ones that were told not to parttake in during amrit initiation. Do you practice nitnem still?? If not, then get started now! Do seva and jaap together at the gurdwara jis, Im pretty sure thatd get rid of countless paaps of any sevak. As for your partner, idk what to say. I think these love affairs are a waste of karma, cuz you know when you get anand from odd things like these it probably means youre using up your good karmas from the past (Im not totally sure about this, Ive heard it elsewhere).. So thats why it seems like a waste of karma to me. Does your partner bring out any of those five dukhs, or do they stop them? You will find your answer? Just focus on bhakti instead, its way more relaxing anyways. Also, go to pesh, tell them everything. They will give you advice as well, also forgive me for any mistakes in this reply, ji vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Can someone please explain what Pesh means? I have never heard of that before 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On 22 June 2018 at 12:13 AM, GuestSingh said:

You can't make those who've posted in this thread feel guilty by saying you thought the community helped one another, when you already turned your back on them for what sounds like a chitta/kala/sulah/hindoo....

Everyone has a choice but a bad apple just can't help themselves and ends up ruining the whole lot  i.e. your family honour/respect.

Seems too many girls - not all of them - just want to have fun but when it goes wrong e.g. sexual grooming, they come running back home & play the blame game. Can't trust any of them.

Not all girls are the same, but I do agree with you that nowadays things are getting worse and way out of hand. I learn from hearing about situations about grooming and I learn to be more cautious and trust no-one.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Live free
On 6/18/2018 at 10:52 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Hi everyone. ive been feeling very lost and depressed recently and am looking for some guidance. let me give you some background. i come from a highly respected and religious family (i have sants in my family tree) so my whole family is very religious and amrtidhari. i’ve struggled a lot since starting college. i’ve drank, done hard drugs and have been in a long relationship with someone of a different ethnicity and religion. i’ve lies to and stolen from my parents. i am finally learning to restrain from drinking and drugs, and i no longer hurt my parents. but my biggest issue now is engaging in sexual/physical relations with my significant other. we talk about marriage and i cannot see myself spending my life with anyone else, but i know this relationship would hurt my parents and they would make me choose between them and my partner. how can i break up with someone i truly love becaus it’s not accepted in our community/society? is marrying someone outside of sikhi a sin? i have been trying to forgive myself for the drinking and drugs but find it so hard. how am i going to know if waheguru has forgiven me or accepted me? i just feel like such a piece of <banned word filter activated>. so i guess my main question is, how to abstain from my sexual relations with my long standing partner, and how to deal with our relationship in the years to come? how do i move past and forgive myself for the drinking and drugs? i do japji sahib and rehraas sahib everyday but i know that is not enough to be welcomed into Guruji’s charna. i just feel so lost and depressed i don’t know what to do. 

Don't worry, some of the posters here are just lost in maya and a false sense of self righteousness. 

Nanak says that noone is good and calls himself bad. Everyone n everything is just God.

The past is the past. Let go of it, get up and move forward. Live clean, be a good soul, do well at uni, work hard, eat well, enjoy your life and be happy. 

Strengthen your faith, read and apply gurbani, self help articles etc. Try marriage, or engagement.  Live well.

Regarding your partners enithicity, the Gurus never instructed us to marry someone brown. 

Marry and be with who the F*ck you want. Who cares what racists think, stand your ground and you'll be teaching your family that racism is not okay. Let the fools learn.