Please help LGBT

Guest Singhguy

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On 6/23/2018 at 11:38 PM, harsharan000 said:

:clap::clap::clap::ssa

Well said Pen Jee, the real spirit of a Kaur is reflected in your brilliant post above.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal

Thanks veerji... :) 

VJKK VJKF

Guest GuestSingh
On 6/24/2018 at 3:37 AM, Guest Singhguy said:

Sorry I was trolling. I just wanted to know how easy it would be for LGBT to infiltrate into the core of your religion. From your responses I have gathered useful information which I will pass onto my seniors. Many thanks 

and you still dont know because none have managed to 'infiltrate into the core' of our 'religion'.

never mind useless troll, tell your masters there is plenty of lbgt advice on your 'religious' forums too so no need for them to be ashamed/embarrassed about what they might be hiding yet still think and worry about Sikhs....

Guest Jatt and Juliet

Sikhi is not compatible with this binga lifestyle. Better to remain single than bring it into disrepute for the sake of Jaan. I will not respond to the resident besharam who can wax lyrical about his favourite pastime every second. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

10 hours ago, Guest Jatt and Juliet said:

Sikhi is not compatible with this binga lifestyle. Better to remain single than bring it into disrepute for the sake of Jaan. I will not respond to the resident besharam who can wax lyrical about his favourite pastime every second. 

"Binga"? Yes I agree that Anand Karaj is between a man and woman and Akaal Purakh only. Yes I also agree that you shouldn't be in a relationship outside of marriage but think about it on a larger scale. We are not responsible for the way that person feels and NEITHER IS THE INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW HE/SHE FEELS. It is purely hukam and it is simply our responsibility to accept it. 

VJKK VJKF

^^ agreed with you sister except the part that we have to accept it as hukam. Let’s put it this way - why baba deep Singh ji has to pick up arms and fight against abdali, he could have said - evil men are meant to be evil and let’s accept that fact. 

Yes! Show utmost respect and no hate to anyone but don’t accept it as “ok” just because trend is changing and people around you/us are accepting it. We are meant not to follow bhaed chaal