Please help LGBT

Guest Singhguy

Guest Singhguy

Hi, 

please submit my response . I need help .

i am singh, trying to get all on the path of sikhi . I am a young male . I have realized that I am gay. I feel ashamed , and don’t know how to live with myself . Please help me, what do I due ? How can I cure myself . So many years of denying , and finally accepting this is how my brain works . Please help 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

14 hours ago, Guest Singhguy said:

Hi, 

i am singh, trying to get all on the path of sikhi . I am a young male . I have realized that I am gay. I feel ashamed , and don’t know how to live with myself . Please help me, what do I due ? How can I cure myself . So many years of denying , and finally accepting this is how my brain works . Please help 

Don't feel ashamed of the way Vaheguru made you. The reason why you feel ashamed is because other people (particularly the older generation) have told you that its a shameful thing. You can't cure yourself because its not like an illness, you mention you have accepted it but you want to cure yourself? We think that homosexuality is a big issue in our community but its really not. You should never feel ashamed of yourself if you are not at fault. Being able to accept Vaheguru's Hukam is the biggest blessing ever, not everybody can do it. There are many Sikhs going through what you are going through. This is because they have been told that being gay is a shameful, dirty thing. I am very open-minded because if you can't accept how Vaheguru has made others then you are still not accepting Hukam. Carry on with your Sikhi and strengthen it day by day. Make your mind and heart and soul all lie at the Charan of Vaheguru. Try to distract your mind from feeling strongly about others by japping naam. Just start doing Vaheguru simran if you feel your mind is going the wrong way. People might attack me for what I said but I don't care because making others feeling ashamed of themselves for something that's not even their fault is more wrong. If we can't even accept others how are we going to accept humankind?

VJKK VJKF

Guest Genda
On 6/21/2018 at 9:34 AM, Guest Singhguy said:

Hi, 

Can you please tell us how you first realized you were gay? Was there any contributory factors perhaps?

Guest Singhguy

Sorry I was trolling. I just wanted to know how easy it would be for LGBT to infiltrate into the core of your religion. From your responses I have gathered useful information which I will pass onto my seniors. Many thanks 

9 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I myself feel the same as i have been putting on nail polish on my nails as well.

I also feel like a woman stuck in a mans body as i like girly things like reading about make up nails lipstick etc.

I have been reading and watching vids about changing genders and trannies.

I have even found myself attracted to men now as well as i have dirty thoughts when i see men.

There is nothing to be ashamed of by your choice if you like men.

seriously ? lmao . I think you're parodying . 

I don't think people turn gay. Either you're or you're not. Most gay ppl knew they were gay since their earliest memories even before puberty.