need info on brahmkumaris!

You could have googled yourself online. no ?

They're a movement started by a Sindhi guy I think before partitition period . and later on they headquartered themselves in Mount abu rajasthan. 

They also believe in meditation during early hours and call it "amrit vela" like sikhs do. But they believe in meditation with open eyes fixated on a distance. Atleast thats why my professor said who was a BK (brahma kumari) . 

they believe a nuclear holocaust worldwide will usher in a golden period . 

But beware many say they loot their followers until they're left with nothing but a shell. 

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

You could have googled yourself online. no ?

They're a movement started by a Sindhi guy I think before partitition period . and later on they headquartered themselves in Mount abu rajasthan. 

They also believe in meditation during early hours and call it "amrit vela" like sikhs do. But they believe in meditation with open eyes fixated on a distance. Atleast thats why my professor said who was a BK (brahma kumari) . 

they believe a nuclear holocaust worldwide will usher in a golden period . 

But beware many say they loot their followers until they're left with nothing but a shell. 

Do the brahmkumaris promote nationalism(desh bhagti) as a part of their spirituality?

Hindutva agents sri sri ravi shankar and baba ramdev promote desh bhagti as part of their spirituality.

Do the brahmkumaris believe in one God or devi devte ?