13 minutes ago, WaheguruBlessYou said:

There are many Godly souls out there who teach and guide us on Satgurus path. I just don’t believe a Sant should be making money from things like this and then saying it’s prashad! 

So, now, you are burning with jealousy because he is making money? If he thinks that’s the only way he can bring people to feel god then let him be. What’s the point in wasting your energy on feeling jealous? He is killing two birds with one stone, earning money and reminding people of God.

2 hours ago, muscleman said:

So, now, you are burning with jealousy because he is making money? If he thinks that’s the only way he can bring people to feel god then let him be. What’s the point in wasting your energy on feeling jealous? He is killing two birds with one stone, earning money and reminding people of God.

really where is reminding people of god , I just see plugging his product -repackaged whey protein...hardly a huge innovation . Declaring oneself a sant is the mark of a charlatan ...real ones get called that by the community after outstanding kirdaar and parchaar

He has plenty of products, have a look here:

https://www.guruprasadam.com/

Might order some of that Aquacool toothpaste, looks legit, especially considering they don't list the ingredients, worth the risk i think, but on a serious note, this have been going on for ages now, i'm surprised no one clocked onto it, get expensive being a modern day nakli baba, man's got bill's to pay.

2 hours ago, WaheguruBlessYou said:

Brother, it seems that my idea of a sant and your idea of a sant is totally different. Satguru sab te Kirpa kare.

Our bodies can only endure spiritual sadhnas as long as they remain fit and healthy. Unless you are physically fit and healthy your body will not be able to sustain  lengthy - long lasting  samadhies; without this we will never attain mukti. Healthy body is important when we are walking the path of spirituality, for self-realisation. Don’t follow the sheep on this forum, follow the LIONS with all your heart and soul.  LEARN IT, KNOW IT.

31 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Our bodies can only endure spiritual sadhnas as long as they remain fit and healthy. Unless you are physically fit and healthy your body will not be able to sustain  lengthy - long lasting  samadhies; without this we will never attain mukti. Healthy body is important when we are walking the path of spirituality, for self-realisation. Don’t follow the sheep on this forum, follow the LIONS with all your heart and soul.  LEARN IT, KNOW IT.

People have been doing sadhanas for thousands of years without the need for protein shakes, but obviously this Baba has got to pay the bills. #WheyWalaBaba