Sikhs - Health & Diet

Big_Tera

On 6/28/2018 at 11:33 AM, puzzled said:

Sikhs are becoming fat which is disturbing.nothing looks worse than a fat person. It's common to see a fat sikh with rolls of flab visible under there top. T shirts normally cling onto the flab and outline it.

Fat women with flappy arms need to stop wearing sleeve less tops it's a horrible sight 

I personally believe a fat person whose flab is leaking onto more than one seat in a train or bus should pay for two tickets 

That is going a little to far and being a fattist. Which means discriminating against a fatty. 

it's all about diet. 

The food is what screws you, especially processed stuff. Cut out ALL artificial crap and GMO's from diet.  Eat fresh veg, fruit and superfoods. Then train a few hours 3 -4 times a week.  

A lot of apnay train and train like mad, but then they go and eat crap at home, then wonder why the weight don't come off.

Just cutting out everything made in a lab, will boost your natural adrenaline and have you energized all the while. Check labels on foods and google what is artificial man-made ,  and what is not.  

I've lost tons off my belly and transferred it into solid muscle. I've gone from rolly polly, podgy waist line to a pumped V shape torso with an inch on my chest and lats.