DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

Why I know they are innocent...

I have known malik uncle and his family as long as I can remember, probably even longer (i have a short memory). Malik uncle came here year after year doing selfless seva in gurmat camps. He was always such a nice, kind, gentle gursikh. I have never known him to even get angry. Sure he was strict and would tell kids off when they did something wrong, but he always made every child feel gursikhi love. He always taught us about naam and bani.

Many times he would tell me parents to leave me at the gurudwara, he would lend me a kashera and make me wake up for amritvela. He helped shape my view of gursikhi. He treated me like his own son, he treated all the kids at camp like this. But since 2000 I have barely had a chance to even speak with him.

Knowing him as I do, perhaps not well in some peoples minds, but well enough for me, I know he is not one to have done this. I know he has been framed by the government. Ive gone to the trial, I have kept up on evidence. They dont have anything on him. Look at all the seva he has done and would have done in the last few years- khalsa schools, khalsa credit unions, helping numerous sikh organizations, a lot of other stuff I still dont know about.

And the other thing that really makes me know that they are innocent is the fact that bhai sahib bhai jeevan singh jee was brought in as the "terrorist mastermind"

BHAI SAHIB!!

of al

l people!! LOL!!!

bhai jeevan singh jee is such an innocent, kind, gursikh. He is like the ultimate sant of sants. And they have the audacity to bad mouth him? anyone who has met him, sikhs and non-sikhs alike, have felt his warmth, spirituality and love. Bhai sahib touches every soul he meets.

And the canadian government calls him a terrorist? I mean think about how much bad karma they must be accumulating. Everyone associated with this trial is probably going to receive bad karma for that one.

so, accepting that these gursikhs are "mass murderers" would be accepting that bhai sahib is a "mass murderer" as they have implied in their innuendo.

anyone who has even seen him knows that is farrrr from the truth.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

AGREEABLE!!......fateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

gursikhs i have two questions that i wanna ask and im hoping for reoplies fateh...

1) if these two gursikhs are released (which they will be) and if someone can prove the indian govt. guilty for this atack do you people think any kind of action and i mean ANY kind of action will be taken against the govt.??

2) well as you people noe that our sikh jathebandi's are mostly labbeled as terrorists in india but if you look at it theres a all india popular hindu jathebandi called the shiv senna y isnt that labeled terorist ??? all they do is the same "FIGHT" for there rights and do attacks then y arent they labbled as the terrorists? y are we the so called "terrorists"?? is this racism?? conflict?? missuse of human rights???

if i have been offensive plz forgive..gurfateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

governments label people terrorists,

because its usually in their best interest to do so,

its odd,

the american soldiers that fight in iraq are called heros,

but the individuals that fight for iraq against american soldiers are called terrorists,

the US government has catorgrized all the fighters as terrorists,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

my heart starts beeting faster and faster knowing that 16th march 2005 and is coming up but i dunt noe if its beating in happiness or in sorrow ..happiness is for the sake of if they come out and are released and sorrow if they are not...but tsill 2day i will and am praying for them that they wre are and will be innocent so lets all hope they are released with charrdi kalla...gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KRANII__^__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well i was just watching the news on channel Multivision and i saw they were showing about the air india bombing trial and they were showing a guy on t.v. who just came frum india from kerela or sumthin to canada for the trial and the news ppl were talking to him and his brother died in the bombing and his words on t.v. were "WE DO NOT NEED KHALISTAN, KHALISTAN WILL NEVER BE, NOONE NEEDS IT" now we can put all that in 2 ways either the guys being racist becuz hes hindu..which i do not really think so and the other reaso could be because he is angry and he is talking his anger out...now im so happy i watched the news today so now i can clear some ppl'z minds out who have been able to blok me in a way and becuz i do not liking talking wothout prove ... i have said this before to that the same way that this guy is saying that there shall be no khalistan in nager that hurts and thats not gud but we know its not him its his anger talking the same way it wasnt bagri it was his anger talking....think about it..ull get it...frgiveness if wrong..gurfateh pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 2 weeks later...

"2) well as you people noe that our sikh jathebandi's are mostly labbeled as terrorists in india but if you look at it theres a all india popular hindu jathebandi called the shiv senna y isnt that labeled terorist ??? all they do is the same "FIGHT" for there rights and do attacks then y arent they labbled as the terrorists? y are we the so called "terrorists"?? is this racism?? conflict?? missuse of human rights???"

it is called GULAMI AKA Slavery, something the "moderate Sikhs" of canada and the world have accepted. Hey from their perspective it pays more to accept slavery rather than fight it. It all about the money brother. Our people have a weakness for the cash.