DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

as i see it there is no use of comparing them two cuz the truth is infrunt uv all shive sena never follows da rules and never gets to pay for that and is never true and its always the opposite with the sikh jathebandi'z ....but ye i'd leave that topic for later after the 16th of march becuz thats all im waiting for and praying for now:) gur fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I saw this documentry here by CBC news

http://www.khalsa.tv/?view=9

I don't know and can't understand who is guilty. I want to know why was tara singh hayer killed and they mention the editor of newspaper Des Pardes. Documentry says bagri told tara singh that he did it. They also show FBI sting operation on sikhs? What is that about?

Please I am very naive on this whole thing which has happened as I am not born in Canada so please tell what is the truth?

Hello I have seen the documentries by CBC, I dont trust them. They sound so racist.

"two sikhs arrested for bombing plane"

Would they say "two hindus arrested....."two christians arrested...."two muslims arrested..."

having worldwide protests!

But asking justice for sikhs is I guess too much for the canadian media.

I mean talk about evidence, they don't have evidence against malik and bagri. What about the evidence which CSIS said againg Indian consulate?

I don't believe malik and bagri did this.

I tell you what will happen on march 16.

canadian gov and media need a reason to make sikhs scapegoats for forever sikhs live in canada. With every news report they are projecting all sikhs with terrorists projecting the term sikhs and terrorist a synonym for them.

20 years and you don't have proof for anyone that did the bombing?

I am sure Indian gov did it. why would sikhs kill sikhs? I dont understand.

Canadian gov wont end this case, they will try there best to preserve this incident (done by the indian govt) forever to malign sikhs as terrorists.

Please tell me who is inderjit Reyat who I read pled guilty?

he pled guilty and got 5 years as opposed to risking going to trial which would be like 2 years preperation and another 1-2 going through everything and then might get sentenced 10 years..

what would u do? he knows everyone was against him..

anyway, regarding mahavir have you actually kept up with the trial or read anything?!?!

THE EVIDENCE IS LAUGHABLE.. in the US that wouldnt even be enough to put out an indictment... (well before the patriot act at least)

I mean COME ON!!!

there was like one witness who wasnt even solid.. "oo malik was in love with me and he told me everything"

YEAH RIGHT!!!

seriously. anyone who knows him knows instantly thats a lie..

Anyone who can take this laughable evidence seriously is sad.