DEC 3RD THE LAST DAY OF THE AIR INDIA TRIAL

AussieSikh

Please tell me who is inderjit Reyat who I read pled guilty?

he pled guilty and got 5 years as opposed to risking going to trial which would be like 2 years preperation and another 1-2 going through everything and then might get sentenced 10 years..

what would u do? he knows everyone was against him..

anyway, regarding mahavir have you actually kept up with the trial or read anything?!?!

THE EVIDENCE IS LAUGHABLE.. in the US that wouldnt even be enough to put out an indictment... (well before the patriot act at least)

I mean COME ON!!!

there was like one witness who wasnt even solid.. "oo malik was in love with me and he told me everything"

YEAH RIGHT!!!

seriously. anyone who knows him knows instantly thats a lie..

Anyone who can take this laughable evidence seriously is sad.

So you can honestly say that Malik would not lie to protect himself?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I know of him. YES.

the fact that bhai jeevan singh jee spent so much time with him and his family and adored this gursikh is also another thing that shows it cant be true.

if you dont beleive anything I am saying, just LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, ITS RIDICULOUS!! Even at the end the canadian media seemed to be saying "THATS IT?!"

i mean come on.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ive been away for a while but i read all teh posts that were posted while i was away and ye i totally agree that there was no core proof at all and hey the times almost comin up soon so ye will see everythin infrunta our eyes that what is true and wat is not..... and i would just say that whoever believes they are not guilty just pray that they will not be punished for sumthing they havent done...gurfateh!!

BHULL CHUCK MUAFF KARNI__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

im just wondering on how mahaPAPII hasnt been kicked off this site yet. and if he has. thank you very much. if ure reading this MahaPAPII. all i gotta say is that you are retarded and mentally upset. i dont know who Bagri Jee is but i have sure heard the name Malik Uncle float around my house. and following his name. all i hear is tons of great things about how awsome he is. and to put Bhai Sahb Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee's name in that court with a bad connotation. is absurd. and big props to mkhalsa jee. those are the best posts that have ever come from him in my opinion. mahapapi is def some kind of GOI agent wannabee or just some retard that doesnt know what he is saying.

• 1 month later...

well here comes the ending of the canadian histories biggest trial and in my eyes the most fakest trial ...but yes gursikhs any last thoughts on the trial plz tell me becuz tmoro the verdict will be released by tmoro 10:AM -----AND TO THE GURSIKHS LIKE ME WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR TWO GURSIKHS TONIGHT EVERYBODY...gurfateh...frgiveness if i am rong..

WJKK WJKF