Guest worried00

Guest Heer da Raanja
2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's the testosterone driven egotistical men that get things done. 

They come out because no body else does.

Going out there and taking risks when no body else does is what typically male ego testerone driven do.

You can't just wait on the sidelines for the men to do something and then jump on the bandwagon when momentum builds and complain how men dominate.

If these type of bibian  want feminine sissy boys they would be complaining about how come our men don't have a backbone. 

Nonsense! Let’s face it punjabi munde saarey gunde, sissy mummys’ boys. No trace of testosterone in their makeup only estrogens lol, that’s the main reason we don’t have our own country. Secondly, because men are mummy’s little bully boys and not taught to protect their little sisters when they are growing up our Sikh girls,  daughters of the panth, get groomed. Sikh men are too coward to go out and get things done, nasha is what they go for when faced with anything tough or challenging. No need to flatter yourselves sissy lads. To imagine anyone will want useless ones like you got to be kidding ! 

22 hours ago, Singh559 said:

I don't agree with the hyper liberalism nonsense, but she does have a point about some men being bullies at the forefront of Sikh politics.

We need practical people. The people she's indirecting are also mixed in anti-colonial, anti-white, anti-west and Islamic interest co-opting of everything.

Don't agree with her liberal jargon, but the main point I took away from that is they are fed up with the few people who tend to bully anyone and discourage Sikh youth from engaging in Panthic issues when they see the select few vocal people are very unreasonable.

There are a lot of gupt Singhs who are slowly starting to realize those who speak the most and tend to claim to be representing Sikhs are doing more harm than good. It would be best to sideline all these people who prioritize their own agenda over Panthic issues.

I agree those with the loudest voices, shouting people down and not encouraging dialogue, discussion, are the ones to worry about! ❤️

10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Going out there and taking risks when no body else does is what typically male ego testerone driven do.

You can't just wait on the sidelines for the men to do something and then jump on the bandwagon when momentum builds and complain how men dominate.

If these type of bibian  want feminine sissy boys they would be complaining about how come our men don't have a backbone. 

Wow

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

In all seriousness, the headline is quite misleading, but the content of the article itself contains many valid arguments. 

Unfortunately for the people such as the author of the article, countries and ethno-states are fought and won and founded by the very people she derides, even moreso when there are no generous donors and well-wishers in the corner of those undergoing the struggle. If she wants representation, gift her an AK and send her and her sisters out into the battle.

What annoys me with arguments such as these is how the points being made by our own are predicated on the language of Jewish socio-political jargon that, in its essence, is not applicable to us as Sikhs. Sikhi is beyond feminism; beyond blind and indiscriminate social justice, and generally beyond all those ideals. Sikhi IS all those things BUT so much more. This finer than the surface-of-the-edge-of-a-blade difference is where our ideology exists, but it perplexes me when I see Sikhs fusing their own western, liberal beliefs into the actual reality of what's categorically established as our teachings due to the reality of what we follow not exactly being the easiest and clearly communicable way of existing. It's hard; I'm not suggesting following Sikhi is easy, but you don't bend the path to your own steps; you alter your steps to accommodate the path. And unfortunately I'm not seeing evidence of that in our emergent intellectual circles. Why? Because the alternative is much easier. Again, our inferiority complexes and lack of foresight, perspective, and ability to see into the future is evident in our words and our actions.

The insidious and delusional "love always finds a way" approach to life that's afflicted much of the western and western-influenced consciousness is not applicable to us. Our theological history provides innumerable examples of where tough, harsh, and violent decisions were taken for ultimate good to eventually flourish. It's these aspects of Sikh teachings that are being sidelined for the wholly pacifist, turn-the-other-cheek, Christian / Church of England Protestantism on which contemporary liberalism has its roots.

People such as the author of this piece have been conditioned into believing and thinking the "Hollywood-ised" version of life is one where good things happen to good people, and as long as one plays by the rules all ends well. If that brand of thinking infiltrates a political movement that possesses eventual separatist aims, then you may as well just pack up and go home.

The thing is, the people she's talking about, aren't intelligent. Sant Ji and Singhs were quite intelligent and knew how to maneuver state politics. We need people who are willing to work in and outside of the system and be open minded for different perspectives for change.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, our greatest leader in last century, was our leader because they prioritized Panthic ekta and discarding Jatha tribalism and personal views to work toward different common goals. These new leaders without nitnem, without knowing basics of Sikhi, never taken santhya or have done any *real* sewa are trying to become Khalistan leaders.

Without Guru Sahib, the movement is empty. Like I said, I don't agree with hippyism and ultra-leftism, but the point that there is a problem with some of the people she is talking about is true.

Alphaness and soormay are needed, but not those who don't have a jeevan filled with Sikhi. Then it turns into an ego fest and nothing is actually really achieved. 

11 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

bro in the past thirty years  how many rallies have we heard all these 'testerone ' filled folks achieve exactly zero , on their watch panjabs waters were stollen her fields parched  and people poisoned ... ask yourself with the millions and millions of pounds worth of daswand why we do not have free education for poor , free healthcare  and more rehab centres at the very least they could have installed more water capture and purifiying systems across punjab  ...

they have forgotten the dead and abandoned the living except when golak gets light or votes are needed.

Bibian should be consulted to know exactly where daswand should be spent because they have to keep families running in the face of the hardships piled  on them by puujabiat, politicos and the drug menance

the two biggest female saving orphanages were started by females ...don't get it twisted . If these guys were so determined it would get done

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro in the past thirty years  how many rallies have we heard all these 'testerone ' filled folks achieve exactly zero , on their watch panjabs waters were stollen her fields parched  and people poisoned ... ask yourself with the millions and millions of pounds worth of daswand why we do not have free education for poor , free healthcare  and more rehab centres at the very least they could have installed more water capture and purifiying systems across punjab  ...

they have forgotten the dead and abandoned the living except when golak gets light or votes are needed.

Bibian should be consulted to know exactly where daswand should be spent because they have to keep families running in the face of the hardships piled  on them by puujabiat, politicos and the drug menance

the two biggest female saving orphanages were started by females ...don't get it twisted . If these guys were so determined it would get done

The reality is most of these bibian will only follow when the men lead.

What the testerone led men lacked was effective leadership where their energies were co-ordinated. 

If anything they were too emotionally led like women are.

The leadership won't come from bibian. 

You may not like what I say but I will say it.