Suicide bomber kills sikhs in Afghanistan!

16 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

What a terrible loss of life by a deranged cult that is hellbent on taking Afghanistan from the 10th century where it currently presides to the 3rd century. This act of terrorism must be responded to with a force equal in magnitude, be it diplomatically or militarily. The latter won't happen for obvious reasons. Intervention from the UN to ensure Afghanistan maintains it's convention for freedom to practise religion is upheld.

Those Afghan Sikhs that wish to remain and look after Sikh institutions should be supported in doing so. However, those Sikhs  that wish to leave then Germany and the UK should take the lead. Germany took 1 million Syrian refugees in 2015 and Canada has taken several thousands too. In particular, both Hamburg and London have precedence in resettling Afghan Sikhs and now have sizeable populations of the aforementioned community, as have Rotterdam/Amsterdam.

This may not be the right time to say this, but I feel it never is, so I'll say it anyway. Some of the London Afghan Sikh community have themselves failed their fellow Afghan Sikhs. Bearing in mind it was only post-1991 with the rise of the Taliban that Afghan Sikhs sought resettlement abroad.The Afghan Sikhs have amassed significant wealth in a short period of time, working cash in hand as taxi drivers or owning small businesses. The women in this community engage in ostentatious displays of gold jewellery and don't appear to be engaged in employment themselves. They have played the system with obtaining council houses as well. I live in West London and I can tell you that many of them frequent Isleworth Crown Court because of some sort of scam (i.e VAT or another tax evasion) or another involving the local authority or stealing mobile phones or a similar activity.

So what I hear you ask?

My question is, how much of their "hard earned" cash have the Afghan Sikhs sent back home to help their fellow brothers and sisters? I suspect not so much. They're more concerned with buying more gold, flashy mobile phones, expensive cars, dining in restaurants. 

No doubt I'll get the usual hate for saying that, but a quick look around West London will confirm my views, which concern the Afghan Sikhs residing in London, not the Sikhs residing in Afghanistan itself.

Everyone should support the plight of the Afghan Sikhs in their struggle for freedom to practise their faith without fear or persecution  - and the Afghan Sikhs residing in London should lead by example.

I think that there must be some divisions in the Afghan Sikhs that we non Afghan Sikhs might not be aware of. I could be wrong.

I know of Delhi Sikhs of the same trading class as the Afghan Sikhs and they are known as "Kabulis' , meaning that they are from Kabul.

The Afghan Sikhs follow the biradari system which would mean they are very clannish. 

This could well mean they are not bothered about Afghan Sikhs of another clan.

It could very well mean the fact that these Sikhs are from Jalalabad and the Kabuli Sikhs do not care because they don't belong to their clan.

Also clans tend to have feuds as well which could very well explain their indifference.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

What is the SGPC and SAD doing right now? Badal, Makkar and other prominent Sikh leaders? All the wealthy Sikh politicians in Punjab where are they now? considering their close proximity to Afghanistan 

they are probably celebrating the reversal of the legislation for life sentence for beadbhi to Guru ji,