Simranjeet Mann purposes to set up training camps and send battlions of Sikh commando's to Afghanistan

genie

Don't think mann saab is talking about sending Sikh commando's to protect afghan sikh populated places i think he knows that would be pointless and futile. I think he is talking about revenge missions against islamic state khorasan group in their hideouts in borderlands of afghanistan and pakistan.

From a safety point of view yes afghan Sikhs do need to leave Afghanistan  but if they do then it should come at a heavy price for Islam and anti-sikh muslim groups based there. Sikhs getting killed for free will only embolden the criminal islamic salafi nutjobs to target sikhs in other lands as they have been doing with no consequences or retaliation as of yet. From sikh religious point of view no Sikhs should ever leave afghanistan, pakistan kashmir and beyond. As Gurbani states a true Sikh will be cut limb from limb but never leave his lands or the battlefield and this is what the purataan Sikhs of the past firmly believed in and thus created the Sikh empire eventually after fighting back destroying enemy towns and forcing hostile muslims to flee or convert to sikhi.

If I was a Sikh leader and I had to think about long term future of the Sikh kaum I could see things are not looking good with current demographic trends indian punjab has alot of sufi masjids propping up all over the place basically making it easier for Islam to take over and then you have the muslim immigrants from  U.P, bihari and gujjar nomadic communities coming in. So I would be thinking of making ways to make kashmir and punjab a very hostile environment for Islam ,,,,,,all of northern india should be a place where sikh populations can feel safe, at home and thrive so that eventually they expand out into pakistan and afghanistan again. At the moment its all one way traffic with salafi Islamics attacking soft target non-musilm populations to increase their land take over. Their arab funded land mafia business model needs to be reversed.

1 hour ago, TejS said:

Sikhs in India should be targeting incoming migrants especially Gujjar nomads who are poor to embrace Sikhism. I say open up Punjab to migrants but only if they convert to Sikhism. Letting in migrants of different faiths is just asking for more religious trouble. Its basically undoing the partition and disrespecting the victims who stood their ground to create a Sikh majority state in the first place.

Preaching of religion is something Indian law allows and that is something Sikhs should take full use of. 

Are you talking about Muslim Gujjars?