Proof of Singhs doing jhata of goats at Madho Das dera!

One of the reasons goat meat was popular is because its lean high protein meat. 

Also its easy to do jhakta to a goat with one chop. sheep and pig is difficult to kill with one chop as their neck is alot bigger so requires alot more strength and skill to jhakta it.ie you only have one strike to the neck to jhakta it clean off. Which is difficult with a larger bigger animal. 

So goat was the natural option as a kirpan would do the cut easily with one blow. Obviously pakora nakh has probably wet his pants reading this. Get back to your dhal and rice. lol. leave the jhakta for the real men. not sissys like you who cant handle meat.

Sissy boys obviously prefer their aloo matar and saags. No wonder they turn into sissy boys when they grow up with no strength. No wonder you have all the strength and charisma of a wet lettuce. That goes for pakoranakh. I bet he would sH1t his dhal out if he ever came infront of me and I destroyed him like the trex that I am. 

38 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and your point is what ? we all know singhs ate meat back then and sikhi respects that fact

We all dont know. There is a large part of Khalsa Panth which believes that eating meat is a big sin and some even call it a bajjar kurehit.

Amarnama was written by a dhadi sikh of Dasmesh Pita.

45 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

All those chatka eating guys ...how are they justifying their hands-off approach to Shillong, Sikhligars, Rajasthan , Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and all the places where raksha is needed of our sikh bretheren?

I thought all this meat eating was to build them up for battle ...so?

U are putting undue pressure on meat eating sikhs. Meat eating sikhs are as good as vegetarian sikhs. Meat is protein rich diet which makes the body healthy. It does not make a person warrior. In order to become a warrior we need great abhiyaas of Gurbani especially Dasam bani.

30 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

One of the reasons goat meat was popular is because its lean high protein meat. 

Also its easy to do jhakta to a goat with one chop. sheep and pig is difficult to kill with one chop as their neck is alot bigger so requires alot more strength and skill to jhakta it.ie you only have one strike to the neck to jhakta it clean off. Which is difficult with a larger bigger animal. 

So goat was the natural option as a kirpan would do the cut easily with one blow. Obviously pakora nakh has probably wet his pants reading this. Get back to your dhal and rice. lol. leave the jhakta for the real men. not sissys like you who cant handle meat.

Sissy boys obviously prefer their aloo matar and saags. No wonder they turn into sissy boys when they grow up with no strength. No wonder you have all the strength and charisma of a wet lettuce. That goes for pakoranakh. I bet he would sH1t his dhal out if he ever came infront of me and I destroyed him like the trex that I am. 

hahahaha the fat soorh aka the p*ssyh*le who sh1t it when i came to your home town speaks about his jaano pyara goat meat. if your such a real man, why didnt you turn up? i even waited outside maccies hoping the smell of big macs would lure you in lol. and for the record you clown, prior to becoming amritdhari, i ate meat. i eat dahl and still rep more on a bench press than you could ever dream of. btw real singhs fought against the worlds 3rd largest army for ten days eating dahl... what have you achieved eating meat? apart from chatting bakwas on this and flapping it from me lol

55 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and your point is what ? we all know singhs ate meat back then and sikhi respects that fact , it also respects personal choice and freedoms to choose our paths. Eat chatka if it makes you feel happy ,don't if it makes you happy - food is not going to save anyone it's only Gurbani, sewa, simran and Guru Kirpa.

All those chatka eating guys ...how are they justifying their hands-off approach to Shillong, Sikhligars, Rajasthan , Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and all the places where raksha is needed of our sikh bretheren?

I thought all this meat eating was to build them up for battle ...so?

well said sis, the meat eating fauja must only be good at doing gandeh padh at home, because none of them have been there for the panth for God knows how long. even the punjab gangsters who dont even claim to be 'ladliyah fauja' are doing more seva than them lol

1 minute ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

hahahaha the fat soorh aka the p*ssyh*le who sh1t it when i came to your home town speaks about his jaano pyara goat meat. if your such a real man, why didnt you turn up? i even waited outside maccies hoping the smell of big macs would lure you in lol. and for the record you clown, prior to becoming amritdhari, i ate meat. i eat dahl and still rep more on a bench press than you could ever dream of. btw real singhs fought against the worlds 3rd largest army for ten days eating dahl... what have you achieved eating meat? apart from chatting bakwas on this and flapping it from me lol

lol 

The only reason I did not turn up is because I thought I would let you off as your just a scummy little kid. That could not fight a squirrel on your own let alone me.Just imagine if you met me and I let lose on your skinny little vegi body and asmushed you up like a samosa. I would end up in jail. You should be happy your still breathing. 

Who know never mind jhakta goat which I love. I might have done a jhakta on you. That would not be nice would it? 

lolzz

16 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

lol 

The only reason I did not turn up is because I thought I would let you off as your just a scummy little kid. That could not fight a squirrel on your own let alone me.Just imagine if you met me and I let lose on your skinny little vegi body and asmushed you up like a samosa. I would end up in jail. You should be happy your still breathing. 

Who know never mind jhakta goat which I love. I might have done a jhakta on you. That would not be nice would it? 

lolzz

tell you what, dont you worry about me and my veggie body, lets meet face to face and go somewhere which aint cctv'd up so you dont need to worry about going to jail and lets see what you can do?