Muslim stalls

Big_Tera

Don't know about Muslims but we have an old christian man in our high street every other day shouting through a very loud microphone. He openly says how karma,reincarnation are false and how meditation can not help and how "Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation "      he calls everyone sinners and asks how many of us have committed adultery and fornication and bla bla bla     it's quite funny coz we have a really busy high street and he stands on a stool and shouts through a microphone haha.

Apart from few Muslims now then who decide to argue with him   everyone else just walks past. He also brings along a few old ladies to hand out leaflets.

23 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Anyone notice an increase in muslims setting up stalls on high streets and also particulalry outside subway stations?

What are they trying to do with these stalls. Gain converts? It seems like a blatent attempt to antagonize people by showing their unwelcome presence in the public. I have seen them trying to hand out korans to people. But most people seem to avoid them. 

Why do you find it antagonistic? 

37 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

It can come across that way. Ie someone with banners and a louder speaker. Saying things in islamic. Trying to convert. Especially with their background. As genie mentioned. They are becoming more in your face with it.These days they are trying to use recent converts to attract new followers. 

I would be offended if somone tried to give me a copy of a koran especially with the gandh that it contains. 

Christians are also doing it. But we know they are nowhere nearly as bad as muslims. 

Fair enough. I always have referred to it as quran sharif.. I'm not sure i would call any religious scripture that speaks of the divine as gandh 

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Fair enough. I always have referred to it as quran sharif.. I'm not sure i would call any religious scripture that speaks of the divine as gandh 

You also think that Hindu don't kill Sikhs! Go back to your Hindu lovers.