why are most sikhs so politically correct and cucked these days?

genie

The Muslims have their own 'raj' so they have powerbases around the world. We have no state or basis for leverage. Cucking also gets the cuckers ££ and social standing with those they want to impress. Aterall would any right minded person take a title or 'pat on the back' from institutions that killed your ancestors and have led to so many problems that still exist today? No, but look at that long line of cuckers wanting their mbes, obes etc from the establishment. African Americans have the term 'uncle Tom' we have plenty of those leading us. Look at the critique of them and you'll see parallels with us 

35 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

The Muslims have their own 'raj' so they have powerbases around the world. We have no state or basis for leverage. Cucking also gets the cuckers ££ and social standing with those they want to impress. Aterall would any right minded person take a title or 'pat on the back' from institutions that killed your ancestors and have led to so many problems that still exist today? No, but look at that long line of cuckers wanting their mbes, obes etc from the establishment. African Americans have the term 'uncle Tom' we have plenty of those leading us. Look at the critique of them and you'll see parallels with us 

That's true also, also i think they also like to virtue signal pretending to be a "better person" for not calling out or identifying the enemy trying to kill or harm innocent members of their own community bit like how modern day politicians think and speak in public. Fear of wrong reaction often paralyses their consciousness from speaking out.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

it is refreshing to see Sikh Youth Uk  distancing themselves from gorey politicians agendas

https://www.sikhpa.com/right-wing-and-left-wing-exploiting-sikh-community-grooming-concerns/

we should all ONLY stand with our family the panth , because no one else cares about our issues ...

I was hoping they would release a statement,  bcoz their name is spreading far and wide, and the paedo sympathisers r not liking it. I noticed how many blind f00ls n bacon dodgers keep accusing sy uk of being right wing/friends of tommy robinson, when in fact they have no dialogue/connections whatsoever. Tommy once turned up at a gurdwara in yorkshire (hudds i think) to see the unveiling of a grooming film drama. Sy uk were unaware of him turning up, n what u want them to do? Refuse him entry to a gurughar? This is a typical narrative from paedo sympathisers who will clutch at straws. I guarantee u, all these armchair moaners n paedo sympathisers, have not even once helped or rehabilitated rape/grooming victims, but think they can demonise those who r fighting against it. Clear cover ups goin on in the uk!