Fictional discussion for the lolz .

You have a time machine and the intelligence of 2018 , anything you do in the past won't effect your birth  , you can only go to the past once and only 1 time period like 1720 or 1840 . You can stay in the past for 1 month . You can interact with the historical persons but you can't hurt or harm them , but you can sway their opinions if you know how manipulation works. You also won't die the past , no weapons or words can hurt you . So the question is , which time period will you go to , how would you change or shape huge events that happened , will you use the present knowledge to help you "tribe" win wars and battles . How will you change the coarse of history . 

What I'd do. 

1. Go back precisely 3 months before Guru Gobind Singh was assassinated, warn him of the assassination and provide him with plans to defeat the mughals. 

2. I would give him blue prints to build modern guns / weapons . Infact I would bring a few sniper rifles / Aks' in the past with me to show them how to attach and deattach weapons. 

3. I would show him lies of Aurangzabed and the plans of his treacherous house keeper gangu . 

4. I would spend the whole month making armor and filling weapons for the Sikh Soldiers and provide them with tactical gear. 

5. I would also adivse Guru of the other enemies beside the mughals like Afgans and brits . 

Obviously as time goes on , Sikh Empire would effectively take over the sub continent and further beyond. 

[

What makes you think the Guru sahib wouldn't have already known of what was going to happen? It was the will of Akaal Purakh for things to happen as they did, nothing can change that. Of course, this is the religious interpretation.

The skeptic's view will differ.

13 hours ago, Gagan1995 said:

You have a time machine and the intelligence of 2018 , anything you do in the past won't effect your birth  , you can only go to the past once and only 1 time period like 1720 or 1840 . You can stay in the past for 1 month . You can interact with the historical persons but you can't hurt or harm them , but you can sway their opinions if you know how manipulation works. You also won't die the past , no weapons or words can hurt you . So the question is , which time period will you go to , how would you change or shape huge events that happened , will you use the present knowledge to help you "tribe" win wars and battles . How will you change the coarse of history . 

What I'd do. 

1. Go back precisely 3 months before Guru Gobind Singh was assassinated, warn him of the assassination and provide him with plans to defeat the mughals. 

2. I would give him blue prints to build modern guns / weapons . Infact I would bring a few sniper rifles / Aks' in the past with me to show them how to attach and deattach weapons. 

3. I would show him lies of Aurangzabed and the plans of his treacherous house keeper gangu . 

4. I would spend the whole month making armor and filling weapons for the Sikh Soldiers and provide them with tactical gear. 

5. I would also adivse Guru of the other enemies beside the mughals like Afgans and brits . 

Obviously as time goes on , Sikh Empire would effectively take over the sub continent and further beyond. 

[

1. I would go back to Maharaja Ranjit Singh's raj prior to decision to remove Khalsa control of army and prevent him removing sarbat khalsa method of deciding panthic matters .

2. I would remove Non-sikh control of power positions such as treasury , army supplies , prime minister and overall control of armies .

3. Kashmir and Jammu I would remove dogra brahmin families from control and put major sikhi parchaar throughout the sikh kingdom. Given that Gangu's vansh lived there I would give them land in far away locale from delhi influence so there is no revenge motivation

4. I would reprise Banda Bahadur SIngh ji's end of zaminadar 'debt' collection imprisioning the people and extend a program of building societies and farming co-operatives to alleviate homelessness and startvation/hardships

5. I would advise Maharaja Ranjit SIngh to enact a will that is he fails to produce a worthy heir that the kingdom will be ruled by Panj Piare

Go back and get darshan of mahapurakhs and meditate with them until i reach mukti. Simple. Why not. Also i would make sure that all the lost bani that got lost never got lost.

So yeah. I wid also get a camera and record EVERYTHING to show people how things were back then and how everyone looked like too and interview people lol. And when i get back to the present i will make a documentary.

Also i would meet with the best leaders or maybe even guru gobind singh ji and ask how we can solve all of the problens we have right now in the panth/khalsa/religion and record it on video what they would say and come back and show all of u and the sikhs in the world.

Imagine interviewing some psychos like Aurangzeb, Gangu  etc and them really opening up. Aurangzeb was a deprived child, his fathers fav son was Dara Sikoh. Sikhs wouldn't of suffered as much if Dara had become emperor.

Spending the last month with Guru Gobind Singh ji in nanded 

Traveling with Guru Nanak devi ji

Imagine witnessing Guru Hargobind Ji walk out of gwalior fort with the 52 princes behind him and the welcome they got when reaching Amritsar

Or witnessing the construction of Harmandir sahib 

31 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

What an arrogant fool! Guru Maharaj Ji did  defeat the Mughals. He could predict and foresee the future. He had the best weapons which the Khalsa used against the Mughals.Have you read the Zafarnama? Guru Maharaj ji rebukes Auranga for lying and taking false oaths on the Koran. He knew the mooslu was a liar. The great and wonderful Guru also knew about the evil Afghans and the evil British that was the reason he advocated his Khalsa to always be tiyaar barr tiyaar!  Our Guru was all knowing I don’t think he would’ve needed help from some midget minded individuals to plan great battles or warfare, He is Dhann Dhann Guru humaarey, show some respect to the Great Guru!

i would like to time travel back to 1947 and force the idiots responsible for India’s independence to create a separate homeland for the Sikhs! 

First , stop throwing a tantrum you wild <banned word filter activated> . This is a fictional discussion with no reality whatsoever , if you're so butthurt , then don't comment. He didn't defeat the mughals , they were still very strong when they captured and killed  Banda . They were still around for another 60 yrs . He also didn't have the best weapons , no sword or kirpan can out duel a Ak 47 or M17 or a Sniper Rifle. He wrote the Zafarnama after he was betrayed by Auranzebed , I would clearly tell him about this betrayal before it happened. Since I'm from the future and already know of the past events , I could clearly make a great battle plan without much thought , knowing all the past's detail . How about you show respect to fellow posters , you're not above anyone . 

"Here comes a Hindu with a agenda to misinterpret the Great Guru’s achievements. You just need to F. O. from the forum before you do further damage to sikhi with your RSS agenda. "

TROLL GTFO