How could the so called " sikhs " attack Harmandir Sahib ?

My question is how the soo called SIkhs could attack their own holy temple. Kuldip Singh Brar , this subhuman , a congress puppet laid waste to the innocent people paying visit to Harmandir Sahib on Guru Arjan's  memorial day. Santa and the others did as much as they could , I believe they took out 400 terrorist soldiers before bowing out. Then you have this POS KPS Gill , what this AHOLE did even surpasses what Brar did .. KPS eliminated Punjabi Boys / Males all throughout the 90's in what's called fake encounters. Most of the people he killed were innocents just going about their day, and he burned the bodies and evidence.  Now the so called " media " labeled him a super cop lol .. Truly pathetic , my question is how their can be such subhumans like Gill / Gen Brar who go against their own community . Can you imagine a muslim invading Mecca ? Then you have Sant Bhinderwala , a true hero on the other end of the spectrum , who didn't have a fear of death . How can such people come from the same community ?The biggest slap on the face of Khalsa was when all the shaeeds were dead , the military had ordered tons of liquor and tabaco with Punjab paying the bill and those scum drank and smoke inside Harmandir Sahib , really making my blood boil .I heard stories about Gen Brar's family cutting connections with him over what he did . What a POS .. Offcourse you have many other sc um like CM Beanta , CM Arminder & CM Badal . There's a long list of trash. 

You have a list of a trash on one hand and another list of Lions on the other. 

Lions like 

1. Surinder Singh Sodhi - An often forgotten right hand man of Santa with piercing Lion like eyes. 

2. Beant and Satwant 

3. Sukha and Jinda 

4. Bhai Amrak Singh 

And many more. 

you're right.

There's something terribly wrong with the sikh community. No other community behaves like these against their own self-interests AFAIK.

Also this seems to be a modern trend . Is there any evidence of gaddar sikhs existing during the 18th century and who supported mughals against fellow sikhs ?

I don't think so . Sikhs had way much integrity and values back then . 

5 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

The Indian education system has brainwashed them into imbibing the myth that the very purpose of Sikhi is to guard India- ironically India, in itself, is an Occident creation and Sikhs dying for it are only dying for an illusion.

Use and throw ! 

now with the upgraded military equipments , etc and growing better youth in neighboring haryana and HP , sikhs aren't as much needed . So let them consume drugs and drugs consume them. 

Funny how our ppl never realize. Even britishers did the same. How much do these white-skins owe us  !

1 hour ago, 13Mirch said:

Our field of intellectualism is limited to the dogmatic injunctions of sampradas, or the tedious fallacies of alleged intellectuals with their theories of what pre-colonialism was. There seems to be no principled effort at alleviating our community's moral/sociopolitical regression. Ad hoc bodies are established from time to time but these are only temporary. Maybe its high time that the fifth takhat, the Dal Khalsa be resurrected. 

I feel the only thing Sikhs with conscience can do right now is somehow inject a factor in the community that literally forces most sikhs to ante up the reproduction factor. But right now how this can be achieved is still a mystery . 

Its easy for us to lecture but challenging to support 4-5 kids in today's world . 

I still don't understand how muslims do it . Madrasas get funded by GoI too but i don't think its enough money for all of em.

Also Sikhs need to revisit the concept of "polygyny" (multiple wives). I mean we've in modern times bad-mouthed the tradition of multiple wives keeping in touch with modern-lib thinking. However historically some prominent sikh figures , including some sikh gurus had multiple wives. isn't it ?

Multiple wives are believed to a huge factor in demographic expansion . 

Simple answer is self interest, programmed from childhood to worship and fight for the 1947 British created indian dominion nation rather than defend their spiritual Sikh religion, lack of firm belief (atheist cultural sikhs from liberal families) and money motivation.

No real Sikh would attack fellow Sikhs especially any Sikh places of worship. So these fake Sikhs who are in the police, government, intelligence and army are mostly cultural Sikh atheists. Just like many in indian congress party are not Sikhs but just cultural Sikhs like captain amrinder singh.

In 1980s many Sikh personnel deserted the punjab police and indian army barracks and killed their enemy indian fellow officers once darbar sahib was attacked. They even commanded tanks to attack parliament in new delhi but were intercepted and taken out by other Indian army tanks and helicopters.

Had Sikhs had a firm military plan to attack military installations, army barracks, new delhi and parliament they could have taken over india rather quickly rather than wait for the enemy come to them like sitting ducks at harmandir sahib. The other mistake Sikhs made was not allying themselves with a superpower like China to aid them in their independence battle. Groups like babbar khalsa and dal khalsa relied on the sly anti-sikh snakey islamic's of pakistani establishment. Who did not militarily come to the aid of Sikhs but sat back and watched and laughed in glee as armed Indians fought and killed each other.

Sikhs relied on themselves not realising the world had changed in the modern world you need help of superpowers to achieve your freedom.

12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Also Sikhs need to revisit the concept of "polygyny" (multiple wives). I mean we've in modern times bad-mouthed the tradition of multiple wives keeping in touch with modern-lib thinking. However historically some prominent sikh figures , including some sikh gurus had multiple wives. isn't it ?

Multiple wives are believed to a huge factor in demographic expansion . 

Your right, polygamy is a valid concept of marriage in Sikhi as per Sikh history and traditions. It is just liberal politically correct low IQ morons who refuse to accept that some Guru Sahiban's and majority of Sikhs had more than one wife back in the days just for sheer survival of the community also culturally and religiously it was accepted practice because when the men went off to battle and some were killed the women left behind would be vulnerable to be attacked by the enemy,  kidnapped and raped to produce more muslims just as what happened in 1947. The muslim jihadi enemy always kills the males first than kidnaps the women to rape or reproduce with. You can even see it happening in afghanistan, pakistan and kashmir right now.

So having multiple wives gave respectability to singleton women to get married at least and have chance to have kids especially those whose family could not find a male partner for them because the gender male to female demographic ratio was shewed so much so that women were in larger majority and there was less and less men with each battle men took part in.

So to replenish stock of the Sikh community these brave women gave birth to the struggling community and helped it survived from extinction. Whereas their reproductive abilities via wombs would have gone to waste and their lives spent as spinsters contributing not much to the communities future demographics and survival.

Polygamy would make sense in punjab  right now if there was gender demographics were the same as the past but its the the opposite way with men outnumbering women. The only way to resolve it would be for Sikh guys to marry and convert christian, hindu and muslim women. And Sikh women were only allowed to marry Sikh men. This is where the muslims have it spot on to take over lands by sheer population number. They have made it very easy to spread their evil dark arab 7th century ideology linked by demographics.