Sign in to follow this  
MahadrasSingh

Can we fix the SGPC?

Does anyone see any proper or realistic solutions to the corruptions of our institutions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, S1ngh said:

authoritarian rule. Democracy does not work with our folks. 

I was going to say thats preposterous. Becuz authoritarian rule only works as long as the ruling party is good. And theres no guarantee they will be. 

If our lot can corrupt democracy. Authoritarian rule will have to be guarded very carefully and ruthlessly to see it doesnt fall into the wrong hands. 

Except sikhs are good at fighting tyrants. Better than working together for common goals in a democracy. 

So ur right authoritarianism is the best. We either have a really , good upstanding ruler. Or the whole panth unites to fight an opressor. Both good outcomes and both benefit sikhs

• Like 1

17 hours ago, S1ngh said:

authoritarian rule. Democracy does not work with our folks. 

Would a meritocracy also work? Genghis Khan after rejecting the old class systems of the steppes recruited from all willing fight by his side and sought out the best talent. By doing this he was able to amass one of the world largest empires. 

4 hours ago, monatosingh said:

SGPC is f*d

If I had a big red button to end them I'd spam the hell out of that button

If we could get a couple of singhs to overthrow them what should we replace them with? A restructured authoritarian/meritocratic organization or sonething else? I don't think kicking the sgpc out of amritsar would be as hard of an idea as it seems with all the gandh flying our way.