Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaar 1 Pauri 2

Guest Daas

does anyone know anything about what the 25 qualities mentioned in this pangti are: 

ਪੰਚ ਤਤ ਪੰਚੀਸ ਗੁਨਿ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਬਣਾਈ।

Panch Tat Pancheesi Guni Satr Mitr Mili Dayhi Banaaee |

To create the human body, five elements and twenty five qualities opposite to each other were joined and mixed.

Guest Reality

5 tatts ( elements): mitti  pani agg hawaa akash

10  gyaan indre( knowledge organs):          2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nose holes, skin, tongue, 2 private organs

7 karam indre ( working organs): 2 hands, 2 feet, head

this total comes to 19, but sant ishar singh rara sahib ji used to count 25 ( i dont remember all)

they used to sat that when we die, we go to parlok with 17 elements body and other 5 elements we leave here 

11 hours ago, Guest Reality said:

5 tatts ( elements): mitti  pani agg hawaa akash

10  gyaan indre( knowledge organs):          2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nose holes, skin, tongue, 2 private organs

7 karam indre ( working organs): 2 hands, 2 feet, head

this total comes to 19, but sant ishar singh rara sahib ji used to count 25 ( i dont remember all)

they used to sat that when we die, we go to parlok with 17 elements body and other 5 elements we leave here 

thank you for this, i think the total you gave is 22 but thank you! let me know if you remember the other 3

Guest Jassa
On 7/12/2018 at 5:43 PM, Guest Daas said:

does anyone know anything about what the 25 qualities mentioned in this pangti are: 

ਪੰਚ ਤਤ ਪੰਚੀਸ ਗੁਨਿ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਬਣਾਈ।

Panch Tat Pancheesi Guni Satr Mitr Mili Dayhi Banaaee |

To create the human body, five elements and twenty five qualities opposite to each other were joined and mixed.

According to ancient spiritual wisdom the whole world and every individual life human beings are created from either 24 or 25 tatvas (creative principles). 

5 elements :- earth, air, water, ether and air

5 sense organs:- Eyes, nose, skin, ears tongue

5 karmindriya :- seeing (eyes), hearing (ears), grasping (hands), feet (motion), skin (touching)

5 giyan indriya :- knowledge of seeing, knowledge of hearing, knowledge of grasping, knowledge of moving, knowledge of moving

2 exit doors

1 mind

1 atma

1 ego