What does the saying "teria leeka kadhaun" (ਤੇਰੀਆਂ ਲੀਕਾਂ ਕਢਾਉਂ) mean in Punjabi ?

Someone , a nasty relative from punjab threatened me "main tera vyaah ni hon dena . teria main leeka kadhaun" 

what does it mean "teria leeka kadhaun" (ਤੇਰੀਆਂ ਲੀਕਾਂ ਕਢਾਉਂ)  mean ?  apparently its a "i will screw you" but I don't understand exact phrase. 

Literally means "I will take out your marks". Or in others words they will expose you/reveal things I'm guessing.

Edit: Leekan also means, blemish, stigma.

54 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Literally means "I will take out your marks". Or in others words they will expose you/reveal things I'm guessing.

Edit: Leekan also means, blemish, stigma.

ahha ok . He was going to book me for abusing him on phone, but <banned word filter activated> doesn't know i have a recording of him abusing my mom too. He went back to his hole i guess lol. 

I am wary about black magic though . But i guess daily paath and ardas will take care of that lol 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Yeah I actually think it means physically attacking. 

Is it ? 

I thought it actually meant something like scheming to cause max discomfort or something 

4 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Is it ? 

I thought it actually meant something like scheming to cause max discomfort or something 

i dnno, i thought you lived in India? wouldn't you what that means more than people living abroad lol? 

11 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Someone , a nasty relative from punjab threatened me "main tera vyaah ni hon dena . teria main leeka kadhaun" 

what does it mean "teria leeka kadhaun" (ਤੇਰੀਆਂ ਲੀਕਾਂ ਕਢਾਉਂ)  mean ?  apparently its a "i will screw you" but I don't understand exact phrase. 

Means he's gonna get some "stuff" done to have your destiny changed. Leeka  is the markings on your hand and(sometimes), the lines on your forehead.  When people go around asking "do you know someone that can take the leeka out of someoe: ….it means thy are looking for jadoo toona people that can put a hex on someone's pre-ordained destiny. 

The stuff can be serious mate. If your consciousness and surti is not strong, then the spell can have maximum impact. Doing path and ardaas is helpful, but you must do it without any negative intentions for the enemy.  Only focus on the shakti of akaal purakh.  Simran, especially going into deep meditation can take care of things.  If you can't go into deep jaap with gurmantar, then do mool mantarr jaaps or any other shabad that speaks about power of Akaal purakh.  

You shouldn't respond to such low conscious beings and don't respond with insults or any thing to keep the interaxtion continuing. Best to shut off physically and mentally.