Simran

Guest Ustat

Guest Ustat

From last one month I been doing moolmantar path most f the tym this helped me to control my thoughts a lil now I m trying hard to do Simran but I can't sit for more than 10 mins inspite of less thoughts n all I don understand y I have to get up in such lil tym

Guest Satnaam
On 7/13/2018 at 8:37 PM, Guest Ustat said:

From last one month I been doing moolmantar path most f the tym this helped me to control my thoughts a lil now I m trying hard to do Simran but I can't sit for more than 10 mins inspite of less thoughts n all I don understand y I have to get up in such lil tym

I used to do that for years. 

Simran is meditation, you're meditating on Truth. 

I started doing deep meditation and began to love it. Now I love nothing more than to go into deep samadhi(deep meditative state). 

Read up or watch videos on meditation and see people's experience. Doing japji sahib or path and understanding the meanings is a good way to get into it. There's no point in just doing path without understanding the meaning. 

U just need the love to grow naturally, as it did with me. Now I can't live without His love. 

Guest guest

sit with your back straight (maybe against a wall) and you can also use a mala to help you concentrate.

also you can try simran while doing some repetitive task that doesnt need much attention (like housework, cooking)

Guest dharamvir1961
On 7/18/2018 at 8:51 PM, Guest guest said:

sit with your back straight (maybe against a wall) and you can also use a mala to help you concentrate.

also you can try simran while doing some repetitive task that doesnt need much attention (like housework, cooking)

I use mala when alone but do mental simran while working. I use small mala instead.

On 7/17/2018 at 6:12 PM, Guest Satnaam said:

I started doing deep meditation and began to love it. Now I love nothing more than to go into deep samadhi(deep meditative state). 

Read up or watch videos on meditation and see people's experience. Doing japji sahib or path and understanding the meanings is a good way to get into it. There's no point in just doing path without understanding the meaning. 

U just need the love to grow naturally, as it did with me. Now I can't live without His love. 

How do you go into deep samadhi? 

On 7/17/2018 at 11:12 PM, Guest Satnaam said:

Guest Satnaam Jee,

i salute you, and I am proud of you, for being faithful to sikhee and and being an example, an inspiration, to the rest of us.    ???

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.