SPGC needs to create a christian like missionary system based on converting people into Khalsa.

Gagan1995

38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Forget Panjab, look at Southall and what a backwards, heroin infested shytehole pendus have turned that into......... 

It's sadly true. I'm currently living there with my in laws whilst my house is being renovated. I'm staying in Norwood Green which is meant to be the nicest area.

In 9 months I have seen one of the neighbours car's being stopped and searched by 4 cars of armed police complete with machine guns. Another neighbour's house has been attacked 3 times with the latest one being a petrol bomb thrown in his car. Some Afgan Singhs nearby are always coming back late at night and making phonecalls in their car.

This is a drug dealer area.

I thought apne were better than suls in this sense but it seems like we're just as bad. Where there is an absence of suls we are the ones involved in dealing.

I can't wait to leave.

This used to be a nice peaceful area 30 years ago.

4 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

It's sadly true. I'm currently living there with my in laws whilst my house is being renovated. I'm staying in Norwood Green which is meant to be the nicest area.

In 9 months I have seen one of the neighbours car's being stopped and searched by 4 cars of armed police complete with machine guns. Another neighbour's house has been attacked 3 times with the latest one being a petrol bomb thrown in his car. Some Afgan Singhs nearby are always coming back late at night and making phonecalls in their car.

This is a drug dealer area.

I thought apne were better than suls in this sense but it seems like we're just as bad. Where there is an absence of suls we are the ones involved in dealing.

I can't wait to leave.

This used to be a nice peaceful area 30 years ago.

Still not as bad as some Canadian apnay areas in that respect. Things I hear coming from there on the grapevine......

That being said, the cold fact is that London loves drugs in one form or another - and this is nothing new. I think the police take the extra pi55 out of apnay btw. It's not like there isn't rampant drug dealing elsewhere, but they seem to close their eyes to certain people dealing (like whites and suls) and focus on others at the lower end. I mean come on, Michael Gove who is a high ranking conservative politician, used to have 'cocaine parties' when he worked in the city.   

Some people think that the 'gorment' actually purposefully lets potentially successful brown areas turn into a dump to try and demoralise the community, I think that is true to an extent.  Plus I think high ups in the police are either paid or compromised to turn a blind eye - whether this is for grooming, prostitution or drug dealing (they usually go together).