Hazur Sahib Sri Dasam Granth Senchyia missing first Savaiya

25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

let me guess is it printed by SGPC ?

Nope, I said in the title, Hazur Sahib.

SGPC doesn't print Sri Dasam Granth or Senchyia of it. Closest thing SGPC has is their Das Granthi Gutka I guess.

1 hour ago, FreshMind13 said:

Nope, I said in the title, Hazur Sahib.

SGPC doesn't print Sri Dasam Granth or Senchyia of it. Closest thing SGPC has is their Das Granthi Gutka I guess.

who are responsible for printing presses there , I had heard RSS had infiltrated the committee there (maybe just a rumour but given this situation maybe not so false) basically whereever they have had an access they have distorted and reprinted to suit ...

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

who are responsible for printing presses there , I had heard RSS had infiltrated the committee there (maybe just a rumour but given this situation maybe not so false) basically whereever they have had an access they have distorted and reprinted to suit ...

I have no clue, I borrowed this from a local Singh.

What is also interesting is that the second savaiya ends in a ||1||, not a ||2||. So this is not a simple printing mistake, but someone purposefully did not include it.

1 hour ago, FreshMind13 said:

I have no clue, I borrowed this from a local Singh.

What is also interesting is that the second savaiya ends in a ||1||, not a ||2||. So this is not a simple printing mistake, but someone purposefully did not include it.

obviously they must have quality assurance as it is Gurbani and the manglacharan page is starting with the second swaiyae so yes it is a deliberate choice by the print setter. Time to get everyone to check their copies and create a stink if more are found .